Recycling park

Hello hello again ! I could go the easy way and tell you that I didn't upload the chapter yesterday because I was studying for my exam monday, but I just frogot (and I have english monday, I didn't even studied :P)
Anyway, Enjoy !

POV Chica

The two feminin animatronics walked to their house, they brought back many electronics devices and many questions. They're faces could still show the horror that they've seen.

Knock knock.

The doors opened, they stepped inside.
"... I-Is everything okay ?" Asked Sun.
-... We need to talk.

They put all of the robotic devices on the table; an animatronic arm, an old PC, a pair of electronic eyeballs and some other wires and metal parts.

Moon quickly woke Jason's up as they both joined the table. Everyone was now sitting and wondering what happened at the recycling park.
-... Where do we even start... ?
"... What is the recycling park ?" Asked Roxy.
Jason took a moment. "... Well, it is a place where everyone puts their electronic devices that no longer work anymore." He finally responded.
-... But what if... "they" still work ?"
"... What do you mean ?" Said Bonnie.

Roxanne held Chica's hand under the table.

"... When we arrived, we saw a place filled with animatronics and robot remains... We thought they were... "dead"... but they weren't... They were silent but we both sensed how they looked at us. We could hear their scream, their cry... And I saw it... Their souls."
-... They had "souls"... souls trapped in their own bodies... I-It was horrible...

Chica holded her head with one of her hands.
-... Why ? And how...
"... Chica" Said Freddy.
"... I know something about it... But you won't like it."
They all stared at Jason.

"... Maybe it is time... I hope I won't regret it..." As he said that he took a deep breath. "... It's time for me to explain to you your history and past."
"... About the flashback we had ?" Asked the bear.

"... About everything. The whole story, from the beginning." Jason said "... It all started with some restaurant, we don't really know who started first, the Freddy Fazbear family dîner, the circus baby sister location or some other Fazbear restaurant. But five kids got missing."

The wolf looked at the chicken. "...1985." She thought.

"Then" Continued Jason. "They're bodies were found in four animatronics, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy and Freddy. The fifth body... Well we don't really know. Quickly, other crimes were committed and other children's bodies were found. At some point, some animatronics got placed under the pizzaplex, the President used they're wire and circuits to make the "program personality base", your minds."

Freddy looked down. "... It's unbelievable how you know much more about us than we do."
"... Well I found all of these informations with rumors throughout my coworkers and of what I remember from when I was a child... But yeah."
Everyone went silent.

"... Can we at least help them ?" Asked Chica "W-We can't let them stay there !"
"... We can't do anything."

Chica's face decomposed as she went into Roxanne's arms.
"... W-We can't... Let them like that.." she said softly. "... There were... T-There were-..."
"... T-There were childrens... Almost all of them." Roxy still remembered what she saw and felt, the vision of all these scrapped animatronics screaming in fear and pain. All those children whose life stopped before it even started.