B U B B L E S

As my Maid showed me to my bedroom I saw Gold Plaited paintings on the walls, beautiful wallpaper, and beautiful statues. She opened a Light Brown door with White trim. I saw the most beautiful bedroom I have ever seen. 

I had Wooden Flooring with a Round Bed with Egyptian Cotton Sheets, Ruby Red blankets, Fur Blankets and the softest fluffiest pillow I have ever laid my eyes on

I had Wooden Flooring with a Round Bed with Egyptian Cotton Sheets, Ruby Red blankets, Fur Blankets and the softest fluffiest pillow I have ever laid my eyes on. " Would you like anything to Eat or Drink, the chefs can prepare American, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Tai, Mexican and French". "Um no thank you, I'm just gonna unpacked". I said kindly but quietly. Ok if you need any type of Service push these buttons on your nightstand. Each button had different types of service Housekeeping, Cooks, Maids and Bathworkers. As the maid walked out of the room I put my leather suitcases on the ground and flopped on the bed, I was exhausted from plane trips and car trips, I had no time to rest. I rolled over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone. I saw goodbye texts and miss you texts. I sighed and scrolled through instagram.

I was 9:00 at night I called the Bathworker to prepare a bath. She put towels on my bed and products on my vanity. I put on the Satin Robe and Walked into the Bathroom and it was Beautiful.

 I put on the Satin Robe and Walked into the Bathroom and it was Beautiful

I had Marble Tiles, Gold Faucets and Body Products with Crystal Holders. I slipped the robe off and went into the bubble bath. Aubrey was right the bath was Filled with Herbs, Incense on the Edge of the Bath, and Bubbles so light it felt like a million clouds. I heard a knock at the door  just as I started relaxing I presumed It was one of my maids or bathworkers. But It turn out to be one of the younger Butlers he appeared to be around my age. "Oh! Im So-so Sorry Ma'am, Your mother wanted me to send dinner but you were not in your room". He was carrying a tray made of silver with what appeared to be Noodles, pork belly, seaweed, and egg with Champagne. " Oh! Thank you if you could just Um put it on my Table next to the fire place Please" I said trying to cover up with bubbles.

"Ok Im So So Sorry Ma'am" He said worryful.  "Its truly fine, and you don't have to call me ma'am Call me Ciara please"I said. "Ok, Ciara I'm Tay nice to meet you" He waved bye and shut the door.