Chaper 1 : Moving In

Victoria had just gotten out of the car."Finally! Fresh air...a long 8 hour drive and I MADE IT ALIVE". Victoria said while she chuckled softly."So honey how do you like
The new house" said her mother, putting her hand around her daughter's shoulder.
"Well mom...it's pretty wired but it's manageable" said Victoria. "Hey you two might wanna help?" Said Victoria's father after taking a big box that said (kitchenware) on it.
Victoria and her mom then walked over to help. After a long one hour of unpacking the truck and going back and forth, back and forth to bring things in the house from the truck they finally finished. Victoria sat down on the small cube sized sofa and felt her
muscles relax."Wow I can't believe they're only three people in this three story house"
she said. Her mother and father walked in the living room where there was, only one large sofa and two cube sized ones...not to mention a whole lot of boxes. They sat down
to have a little chitchat with their daughter."So what do you guys think of the house" her father said with a smile breathing a sigh of exhaustion. Mom went first "Well I love how we have a big patio and we have so much room for more things. I can have a HUGE kitchen with this and that". Victoria wondered in her own land while her mother was speaking. She thought of all the horror movies she watched. She new that most spirits are in houses.she just brushed it off and laughed. After her mother was done they all started to set everything up. After a few months of renovation they were FINALLY done.
It's was 2:00pm Saturday, Victoria sat on the bench her parents bought to be able to see the sunset. All she could see was a big ball of bright light! "Aghhhh I can't see anything!