i hadn't had this much fun in years.

we all helped clean up, putting stuff into a milk crate for eddie to take home.

"tuesday next week." eddie called to the group as they started leaving.

i picked up the crate as mike and eddie moved the tables back to their original places, watching my string bean of a brother struggle.

"oh for god's sake- take this." i said, handing him the crate and lifting my end of the table so eddie could help move his end.

we moved the rest of the desks and chairs back and finished tidying up before i took the milk crate back from mike and walked over to eddie.

"thank you, tonight was amazing." i smiled.

he wrapped a hand around my waist and pulled me up into a gentle kiss.

"not a problem, love." he smirked, grabbing his keys from his pocket.

"are you two done?" mike complained.

"hey, be nice to your sister." eddie joked, putting his arm around my shoulder as we walked to the parking lot.

he opened the back of his van and moved some stuff aside.

i put the crate down in the back of the van and hugged him.

"i'll see you tomorrow?" i asked, looking up.

he nodded, pulling me into one last kiss before getting into the van.

"bye eddie!" i called, getting into my car with mike.

"so what, you moved on from steve and you're on eddie now?"

"huh?"

"well first you were sleeping with harrington, and now you're with eddie?"

"how did you-"

"he told dustin, and you know what he's like. he couldn't keep a secret to save his life."

"that fucker." i mumbled, starting the car.

"can you not just keep it in your pants? do you have to sleep with all my friends?"

"excuse me?" i questioned, turning to look at him.

"you heard me."

"i've slept with all your friends have i? two people, two people that just so happen to be your friends."

"you know what i meant, it's just really slutty of you!"

"do i? i'm sorry but last i checked, i haven't slept with any of your actual friends. harrington is only your friend because of dustin, and eddie is the exact same story." i argued.

"just- whatever."

"no, it isn't whatever. i get it, you're upset that i'm sleeping with eddie, but if you're gonna slut shame me for finally being in a happy, stable relationship, you can walk home."