Chapter 1:The light feels best in the flesh!...Wait, Where am I?

Start from the beginning

Reki:That's right, Hyoki darling. So I'm afraid we'll take back our Yomas and our box.

Boss:Tch, you bitches really understimate me. You really thought I wouldn't take precautions? Why, the lot here are former ninjas who went renegade and now work for me. Get them, boys!

The underlings have taken out various weapons from swords, to daggers to chain scythes. However, the actual and former leader were not behind them. Reki's eyes glowed and Hyoki unsheated her laser sword with complete confidence.

Hyoki:It's you who understimated us.

Boss:Tch! Oi, Suzuki! Hide this!

The boss threw the box to a boy, who's name was apparently Suzuki. This boy had above average physical abilities of a ninja.

However, the problem was that the boy was very stupid. Fact which lead to his next actions.

Suzuki opened the box, revealing q sight that disturbed everyone. Inside the box filled with seals was a crimson rusty human finger with a sharp nail. And, in all his intelligence, Suzuki decide to hide it by eating it.

He was filled with regret not a second after, as everyone foze in their tracks. From Suzuki body a malevolent presence reverted through the air in the entire city.

Suzuki's body began to change. He became much more muscular, his hair becane pink, which he slicked back, his nails became sharp on of a blue color, tattos appeared on his face and his eyes became red, a second pair of eyes appearing under them not a second after.

He ripped the fabric around his body, revealing his muscular and tattoed body which made Reki and Hyoki blush. Suzuki has never acted this way, and this was not Suzuki. Suzuki's soul was already completly destroyed and a new being resided within the physical world now. His name was Ryoumen Sukuna.

 His name was Ryoumen Sukuna

Boss:...H...Hey, Suzuki? What's with the ne...

The boss couldn't finish his sentence. After all...half of his head was sliced off and his corpse fell on the ground bringing everyone shock.

The Yomas rushed at him in madness. However, a simple hand gesture from the King of Curses shred them all to pieces.

Sukuna began to giggle like a madman at his situation. He looked into the sky with a demonic grin.

Sukuna:I'm finnaly outside!

He took a big breath of air, sensations rushing through hiis body. He began to laugh again whiile looking around.

Sukuna:Things haven't change much from the brat's time. Truly, what a woderful era to be incarnated in!

Was Yuji still alive? Hiw strong were today's sorcerers? Has any interesting Curse appeared? His smile grew even more.

Sukuna:It'll be a massacre!

Underlings:Graaah!

One of the underlings used their Ninja Art and hr propulsed himself at Sukuna at great speed. Sukuna punched the human projectile, destroying the technique and sending the ninja into the air. Not long after the underling hit the ground, dead.

Sukuna:Are today's Jujutsu Sorcerers this weak? Damn, I was hoping for another Gojo.

Sukuna had no desire to lose his time on some small fries. All the underlings were slashed to pieces vertically and their body parts fell to the floor making a pool of blood.

Reki was staring in awe at Sukuna, she had never meet a Yoma to even come close to him. Her eyes glowed as she tried to take control of him.

However, it did not go as expected. She found herself in a bloody environment full of human bones with Sukuna sitting on a throne made of skulls.

Sukuna:You try to tempter with my mind. Well, you are responsable for my ressucretion and are a beautiful woman. So I guess I can forgive you once.

Sukuna easy going face changed into a serious face. His gaze made Reki tremble in the spot.

Sukuna:There won't be a second. Know your place, fool.

Reki nodded furiosly. She than found herself in the human world again. The two women looked at Sukuna who was gazing at the maggots on the ground also known as humans.

Hyoki:Ahem! Excuse me if I'm being rude, but...why did you call those ninjas that?

Sukuna:...Ninjas?

How much time has he been sealed? Now that he thinks about it, that atack didn't feel like a Cursed Technique. He leaned forward with a smirk, fingers around his chin.

Sukuna:Tell me more.