7 ★ Halloween and Quidditch

Start from the beginning

"It's a troll, Crystal, not 'that thing'" whispered Hermione, her voice trembling in fear.

"Does it matter what it is called now?" Crystal hissed, not taking her eyes of the troll and searching for any opening to run towards the door with her friend. "We need to reach to the door somehow.... "

A clicking sound came from the door behind the troll.

"What was that sound?" said Crystal shocked at the sound, "Unbelievable! Someone has locked the door! Is this an assassination plan to kill me? Dumbledore said the school was safe!"

Hermione didn't dare look up at troll and said from behind Crystal.

"I don't even have the wand,"

"Wait, I have mine. It's still hard getting used to this magic thing after studing science all my life," Crystal said embarrassed by herself as she quickly rummage her robe's pockets and took out her wand.

She aimed at the door trying to blast it but the troll came in the way, swinging it's club madly. Crystal was successful, yes, but in catching troll's attention to herself.

"Good job, Crystal," she muttered to herself.

The troll swung it's club on them making back up and she tried again. Crystal made up her mind, running won't help, she needed to divert it's attention to something else.... but how? It was swinging the club madly at them.

The troll raised the club again and smashed the sink beside it. Hermione screamed again sliding down the wall behind them, trembling in fear and clutched tightly on Crystal's robes, who was as white as ghost trying to find the right time to fire a body-bind curse on it.

Just in time, the bathroom door burst open again and Harry and Ron ran inside freezing at the sight of Crystal trying to get away from it and Hermione trembling. The troll smashed a sink again.

"Are you guys okay?" Harry asked quickly.

"Of course not! Harry! Weasley! Distract it, do something, we can petrify it!" Crystal yelled and they did as said.

"Confuse it!" Harry said desperately to Ron and seizing a tap, he threw it as hard as he could against the wall.

"Oy, pea-brain!" yelled Ron from the other side of the chamber, and he threw a metal pipe at it. The troll didn't even seem to notice the pipe hitting its shoulder, but it heard the yell and paused again, turning its ugly snout toward Ron instead, giving Harry time to run around it.

"Come on, run, run!" Harry yelled at Hermione, trying to pull her toward the door, but she couldn't move, she was still flat against the wall, her mouth open with terror.

"Hermione! Move!" Crystal pushed her out of the way when the club came towards them. "Run!"

Harry then did something that was both very brave and very stupid: He took a great running jump and managed to fasten his arms around the troll's neck from behind.

The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's wand had still been in his hand when he'd jumped -- it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

"Harry! What are the hell you doing! It's dangerous!" Crystal shouted at him horrified.

Howling with pain, the troll twisted and flailed its club, with Harry clinging on for dear life; any second, the troll was going to rip him.

"Do something!" Harry shouted as the troll was swinging him like a rag doll.

"What?" said Ron looking for something to throw again.