Chapter 16-coming soon

Winter's POV
The man had come back and injected her again, she had lost her voice. She bit her lip, she was fighting her eyes rolling back into her head. I looked into the milky blue that was now her eyes.

Even thought she was blind you could see the pain. I looked away, it killed me to see her looking like this. I wanted to switch places with her, and take on the pain, cuts, scars and gashes her body held.

I knew my forms were up to something, they were quiet. Way to quiet. I was worried that Realene would take her last breath in this moldy, falling apart cell. I wanted her last breath to roll of her lips and into the air where everyone could see.

Maybe her mate would hold her in his arms, and her family would circle them. That way they would know she was gone, she had died happy. Not in this place her is stunk of her blood, which was splattered on the walls and floor.

Boots clanked, I curled farther into a ball, "get up!" the man spat at her. She stayed down, she couldn't move. "Fine" he threw the door open and drug her by her hair put of the cell. I watched as he drug her into a room.

The door slid shut with a soft click! I heard nothing after that. Scared I hid my face in my legs, and squeezed my eyes tightly shut. I hummed trying to block out the wind howling outside. A gust of cold wind came in and I shivered.

A scream.

It bounced off the walls sending chills down my spine. Realene, I found the strength to thrash against the chains "help! Someone!" I sobbed out as I was burned. "Please" I whimpered thrashing weakly now as my wrists were on fire.

She needs saving more then me. More screams followed now, each one blood curling. Goosebumps forms on my creamy skin, a shiver made it's way down my back and then up.

But I know no one could hear us, we were far into the woods surrounded by sound proof walls I think. The point is no one is coming to save us. We are stuck down her until our last breath.

And I have a feeling Rea's is coming soon.
..........
Only four chapters left!