Chapter 3

Messiah Kareem Banks-22-K5April 11th

April 11th

Pulling up to the block and parking on the side walk I seen Greg,Jah and some other niggas on the porch and Peanut talkin to some girl.

Getting out the car I walked up on the porch I heard a little commotion coming from rell as I dapped everybody up.

"Ima get my sister to beat ya ass thats why u ugly asshit dickhead wit that nut ass pink wig u on fuck u think u nicki or sumn" Peanut aid going off making laugh.

"Fuck ya sister I bet she probably ugly asshit anyway"the girl yelled back.

"Bitch she badder than u ugly bi- female"Peanut aid walking away.

"Young ass bitch"She yelled back.

"A young nigga wit a big dick shorty"

Laughing walking up the steps dapping me up then sitting down.

"What happend I thought u was gon bag her"Jah said chuckling.

"Yeah but that fishy hoe talkin bout she got a nigga apparently I dont give a fuck if im still talking to u I hate these hoes man"he said roling up.

"Aye them niggas from north dissin on slizz again when we gon slide im tired of waiting bro"I said as somebody sent me a song they dropped.

"Shidd you know im fuckin ready whenever you are"rell said.

"No kizzy I been itchin to shoot a nigga for a minute now."greg said pulling out his gat.

"Word I been ready to slide on the niggas since they did that shit"Jah said.

"Aye im finna dip off to the papi store for a wrap real quick."I told them as I stood up and walked down the steps.

"You strapped right."Peanut sked.

"You know it gang"I responded as I walked to the store looking at my surroundings.

Walking into my store I went up to the back and ordered some food first.

"Aye pop let me get a cheesesteak wit saltpepperketchupandfriedoions put mayo on there too"I told him walking up to the front but I bumped into somebody.

"Watch where the fuck u going bitch"The famiiar voice said making me look down and seeing it was the girl that be with yahe