(𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧) it's finally my year

Start from the beginning

At the same time Dustin, Faye and Eddie sprinted forwards with their spears held tight in hand. Faye brandished the knife point again and again, hearing it collide horribly with the skin of the bat. She saw drops of black blood hit onto the carpet in front of them but still the creature continued to shriek. Both Dustin and Eddie followed the same movements of stabbing the creature over and over again with horrified eyes.

"Die!" Dustin screamed as he jumped up and down in order to properly reach the bats trying to claw their way into the trailer, "Die! Die! Die!"

Faye saw something blur past her eye and as she turned in surprise she saw Eddie backing away from the hole in the ceiling, she faltered with her hands still clutching the spear as more bats managed to thrust their heads through the small airway.

"Eddie!" Dustin screamed as he kept throwing all his force into stabbing the faces of the creatures, "I need you! Please"

"Get out of the way!" Eddie yelled desperately, "get out of the way!"

Faye stumbled back quickly at the same time as Dustin as Eddie rushed forwards with one of the nailed shields in his hands. Jumping up onto a chair, he shoved it over his head with a decisive bang and forced it to collide with the ceiling above their heads. The force caused the nails to plant themselves into the space around the vent and as Eddie removed his hands, the dustbin lid stayed there, unshaken by the movements of the bats.

"Holy shit" Eddie spoke breathlessly, "holy shit"

"Nice" Dustin nodded in his direction.

"Thanks" Eddie sighed, jumping down from the chair and giving Dustin a feeble high five before he leant into Faye's side. Faye rested her head against his as he pressed his forehead into her shoulder and watched as Dustin looked around.

"Are there any other vents?" He spoke in a fearful tone.

Faye's heart dropped.

"Bathroom" she whispered.

"Oh shit!" Eddie yelled, springing into life again as he darted away from Faye and started sprinting down the corridor.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit" Dustin called as he and Faye followed in fast succession.

Just as they made it to the door of the bathroom there was an almighty crash. Faye screamed very loud as she watched the lid of the metal vent get thrown into the air. A dozen bats flew into the room, beating their leather wings around crazily as they stared for something to think their teeth into. Eddie swore loudly before he grabbed the handle of the door and swung it shut with a huge thud.

"What the fuck!" Faye yelled manically, her mind spinning faster than it had ever spun in her life.

"Shit!" Dustin cried as the three of them started to quickly back down the corridor, Eddie standing almost protectively in front of them with his spear held about before his eyes. Faye watched as the door was shaken by the force of the bats. Cracks started to appear against the white surface as the wood splintered and broke, small pieces ripping from the surface.

Eddie grabbed the shield that Faye had dropped off the floor and held it out in front of him as Faye and Dustin found themselves standing under the gate. Faye looked up desperately as she remembered what Steve had said to them.

"That's not gonna hold!" Dustin screamed.

"Let's go!" Eddie cried out, his voice breaking with the strain in which he'd said it, "let's go!"  

Dustin grabbed hold of the rope and started to hurriedly pull himself up. Faye watched with her heart sending shockwaves through her body so fast that she thought she might be sick. Dustin grunted loudly with the effort it took to pull himself up and Faye watched as he approached closer to the ceiling.