Chapter 9 ♥Framed♥

Start from the beginning

"Since last month!" my mom grinned sheepishly.

My smiled faded away "Why didn't you tell me this? Since last month? I can't believe you're now keeping secrets from me." I pouted and sat beside her.

"I'm so sorry sweetie, it's just that you're very busy with your babysitting job and I don't wanna bother you and I thought you'll be annoyed thinking that I've moved on since your father's death..."

"It's okay mom." I smiled "I'm so happy for you, you really deserve happiness, you don't have to grieve dad's death for your whole life."

"Thanks jelly bean, thank you for understanding." my mom said and we hugged and disengaged.

"I have to go, the bus is waiting for me." I said as I stood up.

"Okay, bye sweetie!"

"Bye mom." I said as I walked out of the house and entered the bus.

I searched everywhere as usual but Asher is not in the bus. He's not going to school with bus anymore, I think he's going with bus because of me but now that we've broken up...

I sighed sadly as I sat down and the bus drove off to school.

We arrived at school, I ran to the bush and vomited.

Wow, this is the second time today that I've vomited, I don't think it's fever.

I hope it's not what I'm thinking... No, it can't be.

I'm too young, I'll soon graduate from high school. I can't be pregnant. I don't want to be pregnant.

I must confirm after school.

I cleaned my mouth with a tissue paper in my backpack and walked into the school.

I noticed everyone's starring at me feeling pitiful.

🚺 Poor girl.

🚹 She doesn't deserve this.

🚺 I knew that she's a dirty slut.

🚺 Poor girl.

🚹 Poor girl.

🚺 So sad.

🚹 I feel bad for her.

🚺 I never knew that Asher is so wicked and heartless.

🚺 She kinda deserve this because I don't like her.

🚹 Asher why? Riley's so innocent.

🚺 So sad.

🚺 Poor girl. I feel so bad for her.

Okay why are people calling me poor girl? What's going on?

I shook my head, ignored them and went to my locker. I opened it and took my english textbook because we're having english subject first.

I closed the locker and saw Olivia standing before my locker, looking at me sadly.

I smiled and shrugged "What's going on?"

"Are you okay dear?" Olivia asked.

I scoffed "Yeah, why asking?"

Olivia sighed and showed me a video from her phone, posted on Instagram.

I gasped in shocked watching the video "It's a video of me and Asher having sex with each other, but it's like he's raping me and I'm crying 'Asher stop!' 'Please!' 'Agrh!'. That's not my voice.

Someone framed Asher and I and posted the video everywhere, who made this video? Who's spying on us?

Olivia collected her phone, I was freezer in shock. I don't understand. Who did this?