Chapter 8 😤IED Issues 😡

Start from the beginning

"I know you're hungry so I made this." he opened the plate, it was beef stew.

I'm seriously hungry but I'm not in the mood of eating right now, I just wanna go home.

Asher fetched a spoon and brought it towards my mouth.

I moved my face away from the spoon, Asher grabbed my face aggressively and moved my face to him.

"Eat." he threatened me as he held my hair softly. I know he's gonna grabbed my hair again if I don't eat the spoon and I'm having headache.

I nodded nervously "Okay."

Asher brought the spoon towards my mouth and I accepted and chew the beef stew.

The food is delicious but I don't feel like eating anything.

He gave me another spoon of beef stew and I accepted, chewed and swallowed.

He gave me another but I still moved my face away "I'm not hungry anymore." I lied.

"Argh!" I screamed as Asher grabbed my hair tightly.

"Don't you dare lie to me." Asher threatened me again "I know how hungry you are, you haven't eaten anything since last night and today and you expect me to believe that you're not hungry? Huh?"

I winced "No! I'm sorry!" I cried.

Asher let go of me and dropped the tray on my bed and stood up angrily "Feed yourself!" he snarled and left my bedroom and locked the door angrily.

"Arrrggghh!!!" I cried loudly and bitterly as tears kept rolling down on my cheeks.

Why did I even accepted this stupid babysitting job in the first place? None of this would happen if I didn't accept.

I don't even know what I should do. Is this how my life will be forever? What about mom? And Sadie? And Olivia?

I just don't know what to do.

ASHER'S POV
I would have rape Riley mercilessly when I had the chance but I didn't because I know she'll soon be pregnant.

I hope so. I know what I'm doing is wrong but I don't care because I love Riley.

I don't want her to leave me like what Caleb did to me.

Riley's mine and mine alone, I would never ever cheat on her because I'm all hers.

I gave Jacob his dinner and locked him in his room, because I don't want him to see what I'm doing to Riley, he's too young for this.

I went to my bedroom and fell on my bed, missing Riley right now.

I know I'm obsessed with her and I'll always be obsessed.

*MIDNIGHT*
RILEY'S POV
This is a sleepless night for me, I even closed my eyes for 1 hour but I can't sleep.

I'm totally uncomfortable because I'm in the same position for more than 2 hours thanks to Asher that tied me up.

I must get out of here, I sighted the glass cup of orange juice, I used my foot to move the glass and the juice poured on the bed but I didn't care.

Good thing I'm flexible, I moved the the glass with my legs till it reached my hand, I carried the glass and smashed it on the wall beside me. I carried a piece and used to start cutting the rope.

It was really hard to cut but I did it anyway. I finally untie myself. I stood up from my bed.

I put on my blue oversized shirt that almost reach my knee and a pink palm angels slippers, packed up my stuffs into my bag and slung it over my shoulder. It's not that heavy.