Gai

Requested by tyreseahsee

[Another love]

You know Gai? Yeah the male from mong tribe everybody know that dork has a crush on Miyo for a long time eve Miyo knows. It so obvious if you look at his body language and also how he also get closer to her but that change when she's becoming mean and more toxic to him.

Y/n has surprisingly noticed her word becoming more mean and also how she become violent with him. Also noticed his face,arm and legs has some scratches in them, some of them are noticeable while some of them aren't.

"Could you excuse me, you're in my way I've got work to do you know?!" Miyo argue, an annoyed sigh came to her mouth, as Gai apologize to her only left by bumping his shoulder as Gai sigh.

It has been like this since month nobody know why she's acting like that, Everytime they ask her she just answer them with a "None of you're business" or a scratches honestly Y/n has gone irritated from this.

"Gai are you okay? You should probably move on from her, she's gone pretty violent with you" You asked him worried.

"Yeah.. I'm fine! Don't you worry I think Miyo has alot of reason to be angry" Gai said making that dumb excuse and and selfless smile on his face and he started walking.

Y/n sigh as she calmed herself sure What miyo action is wrong but she have to calmed herself waiting for the future what was about to happen between her or him.

[I'm not good with fighting scene sorry :,-)]

As Y/n train in her room she heard a sudden knock on the room as she checked on what was that sound she only met by Miyo and Gai.

Miyo was standing in front of him she have scratched on Gai again but in the face, The scratches was different it was deep, Blood on his cheek ad he cover his hand to prevent from losing much and that pretty much Make Y/n shocked.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Don't follow me you weirdo!" She shouted not caring the blood on his cheek.

Gai was horrified, afraid that if he move inch by inch his throat would be next.

Miyo was about to do the unthinkable that no one ever did, Miyo was about to punch Gai until she was stopped by Y/n Miyo almost slipped but keep her balanced as the two hardly glaring each other.

"Why are you here? You shouldn't come into people business without permission ya know?" Miyo said prepared for what's about to happen.

"Business what do you mean business? You mean hurting people right?"

"Pfft hurting? I was teaching him a lesson he was in my way and his simply annoying."

"Oh really? If he was annoyed you that much then you could have just tell him to leave not some bitch who is simply toxic and dramatic." Y/n mocked Miyo, This made Miyo angry jaw clenched in her mouth trying to calm herself.

"My my did I make you angry? Oh is a little baby about to cry? Aww" Miyo mocked.

"Aww are you mad?? Your gonna protect your little boyfriend? How sweet. You can probably punch me but you Ca-" Miyo was cutt of by Y/n kicking her as she grunted it was hella pain but Miyo simply did not give up as she stand up trying to focus her balanced.

This was it huh? She finally have a chance to beat the shit out of them without no one to stop them After all of the years of training finally paid off.

"What the heck?! That shit hurt you almost broke my back!" Miyo shouted

"What? Oh did I make you mad? Aww is the little baby about to cry? Aww" Y/n said mocking the said as she did to her earlier.

"Why you!-" Miyo said about to clawed her but only stop by a group of Rma members.

"Miyo this is Enough we can't let you hurt Gai or us ever again and we will not let you this happened to our newest member in this group." Liu said as Kuga holding Miyo arm tightly surely not letting Miyo go anytime soon.

"We will discuss this later with Charming gold about this let's go Kuga" Liu said as Kuga nodded walking right beside him as he dragged out Miyo as Y/n was satisfied.

As Y/n help Gai standing out Y/n simply asked him if he was okay Even though Y/n knows he's not as Gai said yes, Y/n just simply dragged him out to her room dragging her aid kit as she come closer to him.

There we're no robot to come help for several reasons, But Y/n who is good at helping people she knows all of this stuff.

"There all better!" Y/n said Completely done bandaging Gai up, As Gai thank Y/n for it "Thank you for helping me out there Y/n" Gai said with a smile "Pfft no problem Miyo was a dork anyway can't help but to help you right there" Y/n said with a smirk.

As the two stare each other Akward tension filled with the room Y/n decided to cut of the awkwardness.

"So uhh wanna get ice cream if you want?" Y/n asked as Gai agreed to it.
As the two Completely Get their ice cream they sat on the bench having time eating their ice cream off.

"Thanks for the ice cream Y/n.."He said continue to eating his ice cream off

"Haha it was no big deal, I just thought I can give you some snacks to take a break" you said

"Hahha.. thanks, Sorry if I'm just being selfish and didn't not stand up for myself Y/n I'm a coward.."

"Nono it's fine! It's not you're fault! I can totally understand why you didn't stand up for yourself!" You said trying not to ruined his mood.

"Really? You're not mad at me?" He asked at you as you nod.

"Well thank you I guess..." He said akwardly As the tension began akward.

"Soo you wanna go back to our room?"

"Sure"

Welp at least everything is going well.

[Sorry if your request is not the same as the story that I've wrote here I don't know what to do with these two so I just have to make them both like they are shy to talk each other lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯]