Introducing, Dean!

[This is my first fan fiction, please give me feedback]

[Dean's POV]

"SAMUEL WINCHESTER I SWEAR TO JESUS I WILL KILL YOU"

"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY YOU LITTLE MIDGET"

"I'M NORMAL SIZED YOUR THE GIGANTIC FREAK"

"FUCK OFF"

"BITCH"

"JERK"

"STOP FUCKING SWEARING OR I'LL GROUND BOTH OF YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE FUCKING LIVES YOU LITTLE SHITS"

Just your averge day at the Winchester household I guess.
I groaned and slammed the door shut before flopping onto my bed. Sam had definitely taken something of mine that was important or he wouldn't have been nearly choking on his cereal with laughter all morning every time he looked at me. I decided to steal it back after school or something. I slowly rolled off the bed and onto the floor where I grabbed my bag from under the bed and continued rolling out the door, I had gym today so I had to save up all my energy. Sam grinned when he saw me sluggishly sliding down the stairs and I flipped him off as I continued sliding down. That son of a bitch was hiding something.

"Hey Dean" he said, there was a smirk in his voice. I glared at him from the bottom of the stairs trying to figure out what it was that he had done. "What did you do you little bitchtit" I groaned, attempting to stand up. He snickered and shook his head, energetically trotting down the stairs as if he was fully awake or something crazy like that. I checked that I was fully dressed, yep everything was there, my shoes were both on my feet. Goddamn that fucker. "C'mon Sam just tell me what you did" I said, rolling away from the foot of the stairs and towards the front door. "You'll figure it out yourself little man" he reassured me. It wasn't reassuring at all though I was just even more worried. Sam stepped over me and opened the door with a grin still plastered on his stupid face.

Me, Sam and our neighbour Charlie all got out of the Impala outside the school, I patted her lovingly before smiling and walking into hell-I mean second level education.

Fuck how do I introduce Cas??????
IDK HOW TO DESTIEL
AAAAAHHHHHHH
(。ŏ_ŏ)
That was a short chapter, I know, but kindly shut the fuck up because more will come soon ~Ur New God