Chapter 10

You looked around your room and your mom entered. She looked surprised and ran to you. "(Y/N)! Are you okay?! Tell me your okay!" She said. You smiled and nodded. "I'm fine." She then looked angry. "Then where the hell where you?!" ( She acted like Aunt Cass in the video :3 )

After a hour of lecturing, hugging, and freaking out, your mother calms down. "Okay (Y/N) DON'T leave the house. Alright?" She said in a serious tone. She kissed you on the head and left to get you some McDonalds.

You walked back into your room and stared at your computer screen. You sighed deeply. Was it the right thing to do?..

Mark and Dark waited for (Y/N) to come out for breakfast, but she was taking too long. Dark growls. "Whats taking her so long?" He tapped on the table, slightly annoyed.

"Maybe her stomach hurts?" Mark gets up and walks over to the recording room. Dark raised his eyes. "Umm restroom is upstairs.." Mark nodded. "Yeah but she went this way....wait a minute there's no bathroom here!"

Dark's eyes widen when he realized what might have happened. He ran into the recording room and looked around. "(Y/N)?! Where are you?!" Dark bit his bottom lip.

"Hey look! I found a note." Mark said holding up said note. Both of them read the note, Mark blushes deeply. "S-She loved me?" Dark blushed as well. "I-I thought she hated my guts..."

Mark sighed deeply. "Now she's gone..." Dark bit his lip and punched the wall in anger. "DAMN IT! I LOVED HER!" Mark jumped back startled, he tried to calm Dark. "I-I'm sure she'll come back...maybe."

Dark turned around. He refused to let Mark see him cry.

Your point of view:
Your mum came back with your ( fav McDonald meal ) and a soda. She was happy that you were okay, but also angry that you were gone. "Where were you?! Me and Mojo ( your cat or dog ) were worried sick about you!" She stated.

You rolled your eyes and sighed. "Mom I'm fine..I was at a friend's house." You replied quietly. Your mom leaned in close. She noticed that bite marks, Dark had gave you. "Your neck! What happened?! Is there a boy?"

"M-Mom!" You blushed. Damn it Dark! Now mom is gonna ask more questions. "Were you at a boy's house?" Your mom asked, her voice teasing.

"I-I'm not ready to answer mom!" You yelled. You tried to keep your emotions in but you couldn't. You loved both of them, but you couldn't choose. You started to cry, and your mom; in shock, hugged you tightly. "Sweetie what's wrong?"

"I-It's about two boys...I-I love both of them so much...b-but I can't choose!" You sobbed. Your mom rubbed your back. "Oh honey I'm sorry...this is your first time being in love."

"H-How do I choose mom?" You asked, still crying. Your mom smiled weakly. "You listen to your heart of course...but listen to your brain too. Your heart can get you in trouble sometimes. Just do what you think is best." She kissed your forehead.

You slowly nodded. "O-Oh...o-okay." I think I know what to do now...