"I called this meeting because I want to inform you people that there will be a Nikah in this house on Friday". I looked at everyone and none of them looked surprised.

"So Aisha Is there anything you want to say".
Really, now when the did has already been done.

"No baba". I said and he dismissed everybody. But I sat back.
Did Baba expect me to complain, when he has already made the worst decision ever. I leaned back on the sofa.

"Baba, why on Friday?"

"I just asked that do you have any questions and  you said no"

"I---, baba, but I just can't get it, how do you expect me to get married to a total stranger"

"I know his father, so I don't think he Is a stranger" Baba said looking at me.

"Baba to you abi, but to me he is a total stranger. Baba I was thinking if you can wait for a month or so" I said looking at baba with hopeful eyes.

"a wani gida(which house )?, this one, then you must be a joker" he said and left the sitting room.

Is Baba tired of me, Is that why he is marrying me off to a complete stranger. Ya Allah when, when did I became a burden to my father, because it seems like he is already fed up and tired of me. Ya Allah help me out with this whole situation on ground. Will my in laws like me, will he love me, will he take me as his wife. Ya Allah what if he was also forced to marry me. This was the same questions that kept on roaming my mind.

"Aisha what are you doing here?" Ya Abass asked as he sat down next to me.

"I am just surprised"

"Baba right, don't bother yourself everything will fall in it rightful place. He kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"so yaya tell me about your girlfriend"

"I don't have"

"you have"

"I don't"

"you have" it seems like nobody is ready to back off.

"Fine, she is doing well"

"I said, it you have, but you don't want to admit it"

"Bit I just did"

"I made you"

"you are naughty"

"I know that I am naughty and also lovely" he pulled my cheeks.

"who says you are lovely"

"you of course, you know I am not that boring to be with na"

"Allah, you are that type of girl who makes people happy even though she is sad" I gave him a sad smile

"why would I make you sad because am not happy?"

"you are the best sister in the whole universe"

"say that again"

"sure I will say it  a million  time if I have the time, but for now I have to go to the ćafe to do some typing" he hugged me and left me with my taught. I went out of the sitting room to help my mother in the kitchen.

"Mama what are you cooking?" I told you I hate kitchen, I hate cooking. She looked at me as if I have grown two head

"what are you doing here?"

"To help you of course mama"

"Allah na gode(thank God) my daughter in the kitchen " I ignored her comment.

"Mama what should I help you with"

Slice the onions in ring" I nodded and started slicing it.

"What is Aisha doing in the kitchen?" my Baba entered the kitchen.