13:ALL BECAUSE OF A CELLPHONE!

En başından başla

"No no ,stay !Have dinner with us ." she insisted. I had had enough of new people now ,I don't want to see them anymore ,I'm not being a rudeass but I don't like socializing much and I act cold when it gets on my nerves .

but fortunately they denied the offer politely and were at the entrance by now ,tanzeel dragged me behind them to say goodbye. 

"by-" Radha almost waved her hand but ,shivered as soon as she stepped out ,white flake of snow kissed her cheek,it smoothly slipped from her cheek bones ,to her shoulders and down her body and she looked like a princess from a fairy tale .What the fucking hell? She is not supposed to look that good .

"uh-ah snowfalll" ashi smiled at Radha ,who sneezed delicately ,as the reaction to cold weather outside .

"I'm not letting you girls go in such a weather .come on in ."Mrs.joe pulled them both inside .

"its ok aunty,its just a snowfall,and hour home is not too far ,we can go ." Radha said ,sweetness Dripping her voice .

"yeah,tanz can drop them in the car in case." I want to go to bed for God's sake .Tanz snapped at me ,his eyes quite not telling what he wanted .

"no way krish, and what is tomorrow,Saturday,ahh,weekend yeah? You can stay and have fun with your friends?" she suggested and tanzeel's face lit up like a fucking tubelight ,that boy is totally whipped. 

"no no ,aunty ,its just a day since we met them ,plus our caretaker's waiting for us ,how can we-" ashi insisted ,her voice stuttering .

"who do you live with ,ring them ,I'll talk and convince them ,till then come in ,weather's not good darling,what if you got stuck in that cold ,you are my responsibility now." It seemed like Mrs.joe is not gonna listen .She is naturally so welcoming and caring and she does this often so I'm not shocked at her behavior nor is tanzeel.I didn't resist the urge to roll my eyes ,and again got pulled by tanz,come on I can walk by myself .

"hello,am I speaking to Rita-hello?hello?" Mrs.joe went to a corner ,towards the window,seems like network issue, the weather yes.

"ashi we should go ,I think ,why to bother ,and I can't stand that robot of person for a minute now,please." I heard radha whispering to ashi.

"I can hear you ." I might have glared ,I don't know .She glared back ,her eyes are wild as a cat ,brown ,chocolate, av- what? No. Her eyes are so .....I don't know.She didn't say anything and rolled her eyes .Before she could open her mouth Mrs.joe interrupted .Thank goodness.

"Rita did agree ,she said you can Have fun tonight ,no issues."Mrs.joe clapped her hands together .Wow.great.fantastic .

"um how ca-" 

"oh come on girls ,These boys are always busy in their video games and whatever music stuff ,I have got someone to chat with after ages ." she said with a Goofy smile,teasing the boys .

"such a liar you are." tanz pouted ,crossing his hand across his chest .Radha and ashi smiled warmly ,so yes,they are staying .But I'm not going to entertain anyone now .

"leave all this ,let's have dinner ,what would you like to have ? Pancakes?yes pancakes." Mrs.joe squealed,why is she so excited? Ashi grinned ,nodding .

"you guys get comfortable ,boys will show your rooms till then ,I'll call you all back when the dinner's ready now go hurry,krish ,tanzeel go show them around." she practically shooed us ,even after the girls insisted to help her making dinner .

"come on girls!!" tanz said,his voice as usual excited and warm .Radha put a awkward smile on and they both followed us upstairs.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Words:1169

Hey, from the piles of books*sighs ,stumbles on one of them * .So sorry for my irregular updates .I was so caught up .

Plus I had a contest to write for , oh BTW,I have published the os on my feed,Its called AM I TOO HARD TO LOVE? .You guys can give it a try and give me some of your opinions.I'm really bad at writing oneshots but I have learned a lot already . 

Updates will be more regular now onwards but I can't promise to publish the chaps on specified days ,sorry again ..

Your writer,

@Sidneet_amor

Signing off!!