Chifuyu and Akkun ran up to him as Me, Hakkai and Mitsuya continued fighting. But someone else grabbed Chifuyu by the neck, And I already knew the look on my face, I looked feral already. The guy grabbed Chifuyu's neck and slightly made him go flying.

Chifuyu was surprised I wonder who that was. " That, That's Mochi " Hakkai said right on cue. 

Chifuyu got on one of his knees and murmured a ' tch ' looking disappointed to see who it was, " Your opponent should be me right? " Mochi said looking down at the kneeling Chifuyu.

" Let's settle it here, Matsuno Chifuyu " He says smiling. Chifuyu got up and smiled. " Just what I was hoping for bastard " he replied. 

The three of us Mitsuya, Hakkai and Me got off guard and a bunch of enemies separated. Regardless I still fought but having half of my attention to what's happening around me. Akkun went to Shion and began their battle, Same thing with Chifuyu and Mochi.

I heard enemies getting knocked out in one lane, Weird right? But I couldn't see where since it was fairly far. I heard Mitsuya scream " Get the fuck out of My way " as more and more enemies tumbledown.

" Y/N, HAKKAI WHERE ARE YOU? " He continued on screaming, I assumed he was still running. " It's one of the founding members! Mitsuya Takashi! He's impressive!! " The enemy exclaimed. 

Founding member?... Awhile ago I heard Sanzu and the others say something about ' That's just second gen TOMAN ', ' Gen 1 was far more amazing with all the founding members and all ' then Mikey told him to shut up.

He's a founding member? Huh.

I finally spotted Mitsuya with No Hakkai to be seen, He was running to Mikey I think?, I went up to run to him. But We both bumped into Someone, Rather i bumped into someone as He stopped just In time.

" Y/N!! Where's Hakkai?! " He gladly asked.

" What? I thought you already found him " I answered not giving two fucks about who I bumped into.

" Awww come on don't ignore us you two " Ran said as he looked at me. God he's tall. I rushed to Mitsuya's side so they wouldn't take me hostage again. " Even with the clothing we made.....You still look like a Walmart version of Annabelle, Ran " I stuttered Immensely disappointed in what I was seeing.

I already knew Ran's head was full of anger as he did not look pleased with what I just said. " And Rindou, Dear... Drop the pose you look absolutely weird " I fired another one to the oh so famous Haitani brothers.

They stared at me in all anger, Mitsuya looked like he was fighting the urge to laugh his ass off. " Yeah yeah, You think you're so funny, But don't think we'd let you go to the boss that easily. " Ran sharply stated.

Rindou still doing that ridiculous pose, " We have our eyes specially on you, Didn't you know that? " He continued for his brother. How the actual fuck are the chances we know that huh? I rolled my eyes. God I hope this fight ends early I do not want to deal with Rannabelle today.

" Ehhhhh~ I thought you two siblings would fight dirty to win no matter what? " Mitsuya spoke up with his hand on his hip smiling. For a minute I definitely thought I was Inlove with him to be honest... But I quickly brushed that off.

" You two are rather straight forward today hm? " 

" Kah-ching " Rindou said in annoyance.

There was other things happening like Senju advancing and the enemies were rather afraid of her, Saying stuff like " we can't fight her! She's the invincible Senju! " and so on. Others are saying That our gang was filled with monsters since well, We keep beating them.