nine

"Y-Y/N?"

"N-Nayeon?"

You went closer to her and she was zoning out while staring at you.

Nayeon ran away, leaving you from where you were standing.

"Nayeon, wait!" You followed her and she was too fast.

Shoving the people around as you were not removing your eyes while following her.

You found her standing at the dead end street between buildings. You went to her.

"Why did you run away?" You asked while panting.

"Is it r-really you?" Nayeon asked.

Seconds after you thought you should show her your conversations in the text.

"You're..kookookaka?" You asked.

"It's y-you.." Nayeon covered her mouth with both of her hands while she stepped back.

You both couldn't believe what's happening.

"Is this really-"

You haven't finished what you were saying when you felt Nayeon grab your collar all of a sudden.

She kissed you.

It was a soft, slow and warm one.

Nayeon puts her arms around your neck when you deepened the kiss. You felt her lips smiling and seconds after, you both pulled away.

"I think you were meant to be mine." Nayeon bit her lip and smirked as she pulled you.

- end -

_____

(sorry if it was short for you, but i'm trying to make a lot of stories now with short chapters)

hope you enjoyed the story!

and to more stories ;)