three

"Did she have username there?" Wonyoung asked.

"Can't remember. I just saw that stranger had a bunny icon?" You said.

"I don't know, why ask me?" She teased.

"I'm not asking you, it's just a tone-" You rolled your eyes and sat on the bench.

"I'm kidding okay, go and try harder to remember that stranger's name if you can't really find her again on random turn." Wonyoung said.

"I will, thanks." You said.

You tried to go back to that time just to remember her username while skipping strangers on that app you knowing it's not her.

"Wait, you just talked to that stranger last week and now you just flirted with that pretty barista yesterday?" Wonyoung acted shocked.

"Stop overreacting, they're both strangers to me. And don't act like i'm cheating on my girlfriend even if i don't have one." You chuckled.

"Well, let me just say you're attached to a stranger." Wonyoung laughed.

"I don't care, kid." You laughed and attacked her belly.

"Yah! I told you i hate tickling and i'm not a kid dumbas-" Wonyoung shouted.

"Stop being so loud, will you?" You rolled your eyes.

"Q-Quick.. He's here." Wonyoung stuttered and sat properly.

"Huh? Who?" You asked.

"My e-ex!" Wonyoung whispered to you, not looking at her ex lover who is walking towards your direction.

"Oh, that guy." You laughed quietly and thought you should tease Wonyoung.

"Where are you going?!" Wonyoung tried to pull you but you called him because you're friends with her ex.

"Sunghoon? Glad to see you here!" You acted like you just saw him.

"Oh what's up?" Sunghoon chuckled.

"Just strolling around with my roommate." You pointed at Wonyoung who's trying to escape but Sunghoon just saw him.

"Oh.." He mumbled. "H-Hey."

He greeted Wonyoung and she just smiled. You could feel her pinching your back and you tried to stop your shout inside.

"Strolling alone?" Wonyoung asked.

"Ah nope, i'm with my her-"

"Hey! I told you to pay our food!" The girl stopped running when she saw us talking with him.

That pretty barista has a boyfriend?

"Wow, small world.." You mumbled but enough for them to hear.

"You.." The pretty barista mumbled.

"You guys know each other?" You asked them.

"Nayeon noona is my cousin." Sunghoon said.

"You guys know each other?" Nayeon asked.

"They're exes." You told her and the two awkwardly looked down.

"Small world indeed.." Wonyoung mumbled.

"Umm, can we talk for a moment?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yeah sure." Nayeon smiled at her cousin and they left you both alone.

"So.." You smiled at the pretty barista.

"We'll wait for them?" She awkwardly asked.

"Sure." You caressed the back of your head from awkwardness around the atmosphere.

You both sat on the bench quietly. None of you had the courage to start a conversation because this was a weird encounter outside the cafeteria.

You then remembered the stranger you were talking to online while seating beside Sunghoon's cousin. You wouldn't deny that you miss talking to her, hoping you could talk to her again.

to be continued.