Chapter 1

"....." Talking

'......' Thinking

<….> Ciel talking

[…..] Voice of World

<<.…>> Thought communication

___________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Hello Readers, this is my first story well actually not my first but you can say first story on my this account hehehe well lets Rock and Roll)

3rd person Pov.

The great Tenma War happened 4,000 years ago in that time of war Empire and Jura Tempest Federation where in war with eachother, There clash with eachother was so strong that the world was on chaos.

But there was one being who stopped The Great Tenma War with his Power and with help of his loyal subordinates they defeated the army of angles and brought peace on this world after that war,all peoples on world started to know the name of Rimuru Tempest and his 12 Guardians.

They were named and given title by there lord and that title was-

• "Flare Lord" Benimaru.

• "Star Lord" Ranga.

• "Dragon Lord" Gabiru.

• "Barrier Lord" Geld.

• "War Lord" Shion.

• "Magic Lord" Diablo.

• "Mist Lord" Zegion.

• "Killer Lord" Testarossa.

• "Chimeric Lord" Kumara.

• "Gehenna Lord" Adalman.

• "Menace Lord" Carrera

• "Pain Lord " Ultima.

They are strongest among subordinates of Rimuru Tempest.They helped Rimuru in World Peace,But there are always some peoples who doesn't like peace and who ever tried to uppose they were eliminated immediately and because of that peoples think several time before taking action.

In peace peoples where living happily but after sometime there was chaos not because of attack from some things,No that was not the case chaos was created because there God dissappeared that was long time ago and before there God dissappeared his announcement was heard by all beings that was " I'm somewhere for long time but don't worry my friends and subordinates will keep you all safe and help eachother to keep peace!" This was there God announcement for them and they will never dissapoint Him.

Rimuru Pov.

Rimuru: "Days,weeks or years i don't know how many time has gone after i arrived on this world?"

Ceil: <To answer your question master  1 year ago you arrived in this world>replied.

Rimuru: <Oh 1 year had already passed hmm*sighs*i didn't knew that hehehe>said, while smilling.

Ceil: <Master will always be master>.

Rimuru: <Oi oi oi ceil what do you mean by that you know i'm hurt by your cruel words>said dramatically.

Ceil: <Its just your imagination master>replied.

Rimuru: <Changing subjects like always huh well i have my own work to do>.

After talking with ceil for sometime in my imaginary world,i decided to woke up and take a nice bath.

I'm relaxing now in bath while thinking how i got in this world but that is for another time now i have to finish my bath and be ready for my fun.