While Athena and Daniel were dancing, Rachel was standing by the rails on the second floor, staring at her daughter. Rachel couldn't help but feel nervous. Her little girl was now a woman. She was finding love right before her eyes. But Rachel couldn't shake that gut feeling she had.

Rachel couldn't see much but something about Daniel didn't seem right. Everyone in the room was talking about the newcomer. Who was he? Who were his parents? Nobody knew who this mystery man was and that alone made the hairs in Rachel's arm rise. Who was this man and what did he want with her daughter?

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

As the sun began to rise, the maids were in preparation. This was the first time for the Thornharts to receive a suitor for the first born. Everything had to be ready and well prepared and Margaret, the head maid and nanny, made sure of it.

Each of the Thornharts had their own reactions to everything that was going on. Francis seemed ready to take on any man who believed they were worthy of dating one of his daughters. He may not have enjoyed being a father of girls but he wasn't going to let any man take his daughters' hand. Rachel was excited but somewhat nervous. The idea of her husband threatening boys left and right was not something she was looking forward to. Athena was beyond excited, the idea of getting to know one of her possible husbands was something she was ready for. And Persephone—well, she was ready for the show to begin.

"Honestly P, I can't wait to meet these boys. I'm sure I'll have a line of guys waiting for me." Athena gushed as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"But mother had told me, you only danced with one guy? How do you expect a line up of men waiting outside?" Persephone questioned as she laid down on her sister's bed.

Her mother had given her a quick summary of what went down and so far, Persephone only expected one boy to show up. Persephone wasn't exactly excited but she knew how Francis would get and his obsession with wanting the best.

"Oh you mean Daniel?" Athena smirked, turning around to face her sister. She had spent all night with Daniel and in her eyes, he may be the one. "He was just a dream. You should have seen him, P."

Persephone rolled her eyes as she watched Athena day dream yet again over her so-called encounter with this 'mysterious man'. "Who is he anyways?"

"Daniel Miller. He was pretty much the talk of the night."

"What's his status?"

Athena thought for a moment. "I'm not quite sure. He never told me."

"Mmh, Francis won't approve." Persephone commented, sitting up.

"What do you mean father won't approve? I'm sure he'll love him." Athena scoffed, crossing her arms.

"I'm sure Francis would love him 6ft underground."

"Persephone!"

"What? I'm just saying." Persephone threw her arms in the air. "You know he only cares about status and if he finds out he isn't, it's bye bye Daniel for you."

Persephone didn't want to sound harsh but her sister had to learn the truth. Francis would rather die than give up his daughters to someone who wasn't worthy enough to have a status. Daniel Miller would have to go through many lengths in order for Francis to give up Athena.

"I'm sure you're wrong. Maybe he didn't want to tell me about his family because they have a high status. You know more than anyone that people love clinging to others who have power." Athena knew how power hungry people are, especially when it comes to these things. If they knew you were someone important or with royal status, they'll cling onto you.