FROM A CRADLE TO A GRAVE

Waking up, but wishing that you don'tIs something that I pray you'll never Know

Is something that I pray you'll never
Know.
****************
Jessie Murph
//////////////////
The first week Nik broke up with me, I cried like a bitch. I even cut my hair because I was so depressed, but I'm kind of accepting the fact that he doesn't want to be with me anymore.
I told him to meet me at our spot almost three weeks ago and I'm convinced these aren't even babies anymore, so I'm going to talk to these stupid ass witches today, they'll probably kill me and these babies, but is it worth it? I don't know.
I drive to my destination and immediately regret coming back so soon, but I need to.
I feel a pull towards the church for some reason, and I can smell a whole lot of fear.
I open the church door and see nothing, literally nothing which is odd to me.
"We've been waiting for you." Two witches say to me and I hum
"Well that's odd, because I left town three weeks ago with no intention of returning." I scoff and they roll their eyes.
"Your baby is Half witch, they have to be taken out before their power can develop." She says angrily
They come towards me and I stop them with just holding up my hand.
"My unborn children definitely already have magic because they've saved me on numerous occasions." I chuckle at their angry glares
They stand up and I drop my arm
"But, if you plan to take these babies out of me, with no harm coming to me, then...I'll gladly let that happen...I'm huge, I've gained a ton of weight and I want to have these kids already." I say and they make me lay on the table and do the procedure, but once I feel like I'm going to pass out, I know that their intentions weren't pure.
I hear Nik's screams and I know he tried to save me.
//////////////////
-between life and death-
I'm walking down a stone path towards a little cottage home in the woods, of all places...When a see a dark-haired man standing there.
"I'm not supposed to be here...I could get sucked in here forever, but you need to wake up, Ariana."
"Wake up?" I ask in confusion
"I'm your family, my name is Jackson...You need to wake up Ariana, if you don't they're going to kill the twins!" He yelled and that's when I woke up
//////
I gasp awake in the cemetery with everyone in pain as this bitch tries to kill my kids.
I smile as I walk up behind her and snap her neck in one swift motion, I look down noticing I don't have clothes on and grimace, I snap my fingers and a outfit appeared, I see my babies and smile down at them in relief.
But, knowing that I have to not only apologize to Rebekah, but ask her to keep them safe...it's going to hurt me.

I make eye contact with Nik, but look away quickly and pick up my babies and teleport to the nursery in Nik's house, I dress them and one of them cry, in which, I make a bottle for her and fed her silently humming, when I hear commotion and arguing from afar, but choose to ignore it, because my kids were almost sacrificed but these psychotic witches who are still stuck on these stupid traditions that they're willing to kill two innocent babies.
"You know we never decided on names, but I definitely know I want the girl to be named Hope Rae Mikaelson." I  say to Nik who thinks I didn't hear him yelling about me kidnapping our children.
"Hope? I like that..." he says as I rock her back and forward while our son sleeps peacefully.
"Why'd you leave like that with them? I was worried you ran off with them." He ranted and I smile slightly
"I would never keep you from them, you're their father just as much as I'm their mother." I say as I look down at Hope's beautiful face.
"I teleported them here to assure that they are safe, not to keep you from them." I mumble and he sighed and looked down at our son once again.
"Hayes Ryder Mikaelson." He mumbles and I hum in question
"We should name him Hayes Ryder Mikaelson, after your brother...He'lol appreciate it." He mumbled and I nod in agreement.
"Hayes and Hope Mikaelson." I mumble to myself, but knowing that he heard me because he looked over at me.
Hope looks up at me in confusion, which is normal and just stares, but then does a slight upturn with her mouth and closes her eyes.
Hayley comes into the room with her baby and smiles at me brightly, she hugs me slightly.
"I missed you, how are you?" She asks and I shrug
"Just simply living." I shrug and look down at Hope.
I look at the baby in her hands and smile at her.
"What'd you name her?" I ask and she smiles over at Elijah who walks in.
"Ariana Grace Mikaelson." She mumbled and I shook my head
"You don't want to name her after me, I'm not someone who deserves that." I mumble and look down at Hope's sleeping figure once again.
/////////////
"With everything that's happened, I still trust you the most to protect my children,  because you haven't been able to get pregnant yet...you may hate me, but I love you." I say as I hand her the twins and she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I don't hate you, I actually love you, you're like that sister I've always wanted and I promise to protect the twins with my life." She mumbles and I smile and hug her

"Be safe, Rebekah." I mumble and walk away.

Back to reality.
////////////////
Skipped the whole show because, bitchhhhh they took every season but season 5 off of Netflix and I'm going through it.
Comment and vote
-mya