Track Limits

I have some shameless self promotion... but I have a new Max Verstappen story. I've had a lot of requests to revisit Max ever since The Fight but I never had a story that I thought was worth telling...

ANYWAY... It's called track limits

TROPES: secret relationship, true love,

WHERE lewis hamilton's sister writes a best seller and accidently reveals her true feelings for max verstappen

'TRACK LIMITS' THE LATEST BOOK IN THE 'LIGHTS OUT' SERIES HITS THE SHELVES TODAY

The fourth book in the Light's Out series has lit up the book charts. Like the previous stories, Track Limits is expected to go straight to number one on the best sellers list.

On our latest outing in the fictional Formula Drive Championship we visit an old favourite, Alfie Madden as he prepares to take on the new rookie, Matteo Vance. Years after his dynamic and dominating entry into the fast lane, does Alfie have what it takes to challenge the new generation?

However, Matteo's eyes seem to sway from the trophy to fan favourite, and paddock darling, Indie Madden. Surely, Matteo's intentions are genuine? And not just a way to rattle the veteran driver?

The new outing from Dolly Riddle promises to be Sexy, Naughty and Thrilling.

Tropes – Enemies to Lovers, Forced Proximity

Lights Out by Dolly Riddle

A collection of novels inspired by the drivers, past and present,

and dirty underworld of Formula One.

Also, in the series

Also, in the series

Under Oath – Alfie & Eleanor  // Fake Relationship, Brother's Best Friend

Flash Point – Jethro & Darcy // Childhood Sweethearts, Second Chance

Reputation – Oskar & Kioni // Opposites Attract, Destiny

Arrogant. Formidable. Handsome

The new talent on the scene.

Matteo was prepared to push anyone off the track to secure his championship. Including the most successful and defending world champion – my brother Alfie Madden.

I had no intention of ever being in the same room as Matteo, but when a snowstorm threatened to keep the grid grounded, I found myself stranded in a small hotel with the Belgian as my only company.

From there it was only a matter of time before his charm sunk in. No matter how hard I resisted.

 No matter how hard I resisted

Creative. Luxurious. Devious.

Indie Madden. The one girl that the whole grid knows is absolutely off limits.

The darling of the paddock, and the media for being Alfie's number one cheerleader, who attended every race whilst still managing to graduate from Law School.

Many had tried before but they weren't me. It all started to provoke Alfie, to get under his skin. I just never expected Indie to get under mine.

From that moment on I was screwed, and we both knew it.

----

Writing came easy to Isabella Hamilton. There was nothing the 27-year-old loved more than diving into a fictional world of her creation. She could breathe the same air as her characters, bask in the sunlit penthouses or throw herself into the crashing waves.

Inspiration was all around her, but nothing more inspiring than her brother's world. For as long as the brunette could remember Lewis had been a champion, but now he was on the last years of his career and new formidable talent had been rising through the ranks.

A new generation of fans had found themselves glued to TV screens watching the race weekends thanks to Drive To Survive, and the racy book series 'Lights Out'.

However, when the latest Lights Out booked dropped heads started to turn in Isabella's direction. The storyline felt acquainted, the characters had a nuance of familiarity, but nobody could put their finger on what it was. It was almost as if the novel was playing out in front of them.

Had the newest book hit too close to home? Was this the book that revealed the secret Isabella had been keeping for five years...

Dolly Riddle didn't exist. Isabella Hamilton had been behind the books along.