What could she say? Every girl needs to have a little bit of fun with a man.

rules . . . 

━━ i . . . treat people with kindness! this includes other people applying, me, and someone else's oc's. it's okay to not like someone else's oc during opinions but hating on someone else is not okay and will get ur oc killed!

━━ ii . . . make things make sense! this apply fic is set in arlington Virginia and DC, and the students go to a rich private school - it's a very rich area, old money type of vibe. your oc doesn't even have to come from money but make it realistic - give me parents with careers in journalism, law, congressmen, people that work close to the president as staff agents, hell, even give me oc's with parents and jobs working minimum wage jobs in the white house ( maids, cooks, interns ). your oc has to make sense - they have to have a motive to hate the president, and they can't have a perfect personality- they are planning to kill the president after all.

━━ iii . . . also, make oc's interesting and diverse! don't apply with a basic, white, cishetero mary/gary sue and expect to be accepted. your more likely to be accepted if you apply with males, poc, nonbinary ppl, DIVERSE CHARACTERS.

━━ iv . . . i will be accepting 5-7 ocs to this fic, depending on number of applications ( yes, you can apply with as many ocs as you want! )

━━ v . . . please keep forms organized and in a thread format so its easier for me to go through. i'll put a blank form in the comments. password is your fav movie/tv series and you must be following me for me to accept your oc!

━━ vi . . . don't use problematic face claims, and keep them looking about high school age please! and make sure they have gifs and good resources!

━━ vii . . . please stay active on this fic! i have a tendency to loose motivation for fics quickly, and something that always helps make me motivated and update often is comment's, votes, and active reading.

authors notes

authors notes . . . hey besties! i've never done an apply fic before but im actually so mf excited to see what yall will do with your oc's and tbh it'll probably effect the general plot of how they actually kill the president! my oc is in the next chapter with the form itself and places to put it.

trigger warnings . . . severe mental health and mentions of disorders, mentions of drugs and alcohol, brief mentions of sex, slut shaming, murder/intent to murder and gore, casual sexism and homophobia, general homosexual thoughts+vibes!!

dedications . . . eddiemvnsonsbabymama ( my lovely gf who helped me with the ocs for this go follow them mwah )-kazology iceblueshadows jamielulls eventualruins -vxnuslovesyou- peterslegos DemigodLegends disneywithdonielle lupinslore