"you know what i regret?"

spencer then answered mercedes' question, "watching finn and rachel kiss," he said as finn rolled his eyes at his brother's comment, "no," mercedes said, "being the laughingstock of the show choir world,"

artie piped up, "and that's saying something," kurt looked at them, "mercedes has a point, finn and rachel's the kiss that missed already has twenty thousand views on youtube—"

sean looked at his friends, "the best twenty thousand views i have gotten," samaria playfully rolled her eyes at what their friend said, "and the comment section is just full of pithy banter like, why is the t-rex eating that jew?"

"how many times do we have to apologise for that?"

rachel and finn smiled at each other, "no more apologies," mike who had brooke rubbing her boyfriend's shoulders, "the school hated us even more now,"

"which is why we have to work even harder this year to recruit new members, we're three men down," santana filed her nails, "only because puckerman couldn't convince zizes to stay,"

spencer pats santana's legs like a drum, "she's the one that got away—really, really slowly," rachel looked around not seeing quinn, "where's quinn?"

"m.i.a, no one's heard from her—"

spencer looked at artie, "expect from sean, who's quinn twin," sean nods his head at that, "it's sad, i miss her,"

spencer looked at their teacher, "no one's gonna join, mr schue," mr schuester smiled, "they will, all they need is a little inspiration, and i happen to have some, courtesy of al motta of motta's pianos,"

he clapped his hands, "bring 'em in, guys! you guys are gonna love this," the hudson male narrowed his eyes at the purple pianos, "whoa, whoa, whoa! if there are purple pianos involved in this, i am on board,"

spencer spaced out when their glee club was talking, his hands on santana's legs, seeing brittany, kurt and mercedes going down and grabbing micaela and brooke's hand bringing them to the pianos as well.

____

spencer walked down the hallway after being with mike, brooke and tina when the purple piano they were playing on got damaged and broken by coach sylvester.

"hey—"

a hand pulls him into the janitor's closest with the lights off in the closest when spencer was about to open his mouth to scream, when a hand comes over his.

the person's body coming closer to his, leaning up and whispering into his ear, "no need to scream, babe," spencer calmed down hearing his girlfriend's voice feeling santana pull her hand back from her boyfriend's mouth.

their bodies still close as spencer wrapped his arms around santana's waist holding her close to him, "don't do that," he said feeling his girlfriend's lips now on his neck biting and soothing his sweet spot.

however rather than santana listening, she grabbed the nape of her boyfriend's hair and moved his head back continuing her kisses down his neck.

santana loved every moment hearing spencer's groan in her ear at when she again bit and soothed his sweet spot with kisses knowing that it'll leave a mark on his neck.

spencer gaining confidence moved santana back against the janitors closest door twisting them around, as he now pulled back being a few inches away from his girlfriend, "unless you want to stay in here for an hour, let's not get hot in here,"

and spencer knew that his girlfriend was now smirking from where she stood against the door, "what if i do? what do you do then?" spencer shook his head, "we-we can't, if i want to graduate this year, then i-i need to actually go to classes,"

Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें