When IT comes to visit

When your period came, you texted your Uncle Denny and told him that you wouldn't be at the Scrap Yard. Denny understood, promising you that he and Russell would stop by for a visit when you were feeling a little better. After putting your phone down on the bathroom counter, you proceeded to take aspirin to make your cramps go away. You hated your period more than anything, but you knew that it would eventually go away in a week or so. You were so busy in the bathroom that you failed to hear the sound of a motorcycle engine outside followed by someone knocking on your front door.

It had been a few days since Fracture visited you last and he wanted to see you again, but he got worried when you didn't answer your front door. You were obviously home, and you wouldn't ignore someone at the door, so he thought that something was wrong. He still found it strange that he cared about you, a mere Human; he decided not to question it, though. His holoform appeared in your living room, but he made sure to put his boots by your front door before going to sit on your couch. When you wobbled down stairs, you were beyond shocked when you saw Fracture's holoform sitting on your couch.

"How did you get in here? Why are you here?" You questioned in shock, immediately wincing a little when a cramp wracked its way through your lower abdomen, causing you to nearly double over from the pain.

"I can activate my holoform anywhere, remember? And if you must know, I was worried about you. What's wrong with you, anyway?" Fracture asked you in a sassy tone, raising an eyebrow as he looked at you.

You gritted your teeth, slowly wobbling over to the couch and sitting down. You wished that your aspirin worked quicker so that you wouldn't have to be in so much pain. Fracture found himself genuinely worried about you; he truly wondered why you looked like you were in so much pain.

"If you must know, I got my period today." You retorted, looking him in the eye.

"What's a period?" Fracture questioned in a softer tone, not quite understanding what was going on with you.

You quietly huffed in frustration, knowing that you would have to explain what a period was to the obviously confused male who sat next to you. You didn't give him the full 'talk', but you told him all about what having a period entailed and why you were having it. As he listened, Fracture couldn't believe what you were telling him; how could anyone bleed for three to seven days without dying? By the time you finished explaining what a period was and why you were having it, Fracture had more respect for you.

"I had no idea that female Humans could go through all that without dying. Is there anything I can get for you?" Fracture asked, suddenly feeling the need to take care of you.

"Maybe a glass of water and some F/s?" You asked, quietly whimpering when you felt another cramp.

Fracture carefully got up off of the couch and went to your kitchen, getting you a glass of water before locating your favorite snack in one of the cupboards. He didn't know why he cared so much about you, Decepticons weren't supposed to care about anyone, but for some reason he did. By the time he returned to your living room, you were laying on the couch.

"Here's your water and F/n." Fracture said calmly as he put both items on your coffee table, getting your attention.

"Thank you." You mumbled, looking up at him; even though you were in pain, you still couldn't help but blush.

"Is there anything else you need?" Fracture queried  noticing how you had a pleading look on your face.

"I- I want to cuddle." You whispered shyly, feeling silly for wanting to do such a thing with someone like Fracture.

Fracture was taken aback by your request, but he sat on the couch and figured out how to cuddle with you anyway, unable to resist the shy yet cute look you gave him. He was a Cybertronian and you were a Human, yet he found himself helping you through something as simple as a natural, biological issue. As soon as you laid your head on his chest and closed your eyes, Fracture could feel his spark skip a beat. You felt oddly relaxed as you slowly fell asleep on top of your friend, not caring that he was just a friend. Fracture decided to spend the rest of the day with you, giving into the strange instinct to take care of you.