The second meeting

A few days after you met Fracture, or as you knew him as Franc, you couldn't stop thinking about him. He appeared to be a great guy with a great personality, not to mention he was hot as hell. As you were out picking wild strawberries in the forest. you heard a rustling sound in the nearby bushes. You panicked, thinking that it was a bear or something. However, when two robots ran out, you screamed loudly and fell down, landing on your butt.

"See, I told you that one of the Autobots' Humans was here!" Airazor told Divebomb, pointing directly at you.

"You scrap for brains! That's obviously a Human femme and the Autobots have Human mechs as friends! Now you've revealed us to a Human!" Divebomb yelled at Airazor loudly.

"Well, what should we do with her?" Airazor asked Divebomb, a little worried about what to do now that you knew about them.

"We take her to the boss." Divebomb said matter-of-factly, rolling his optics.

You just looked at the two minicons, not knowing exactly what they were. You tried sneaking away while they were arguing, but then you felt one of them grab your left ankle and hoist you up, holding you upside down. You yelped loudly when you were grabbed and held upside down, fearing for your life.

"And where do you think you're going?" Divebomb asked you as he held you in front of his faceplates.

"U-umm." You stuttered, scared of what they were going to do with you.

Right as Airazor and Divebomb were about to take you to the old steel mill, a somewhat loud thumping sound was heard; footsteps. The robots who caught you obviously weren't made by Humans, which meant that they were aliens. You knew that alien robots shouldn't be possible, but you were obviously wrong.

"Hey, where'd you two go?" Fracture asked as he walked through the trees, stopping and looking down when he found his two minicons.

"Sorry boss, we accidentally ran into a fleshy." Airazor apologized as he looked up at Fracture.

Fracture's gaze went from his minicons and fell on you. His optics widened; he wasn't expecting you to be out in the forest. Divebomb and Airazor looked at each other, shrugging a little. You just looked up at Fracture, unable to focus properly due to the blood rushing to your head.

"Put her down boys, she's a friend." Fracture ordered, his voice calm as he smiled down at you.

Divebomb carefully put you back on the ground, knowing that Humans were fragile and not wanting to anger Fracture. You felt a lot better once you were back on the ground, but a little wobbly as you stood up. Fracture hoped that his minicons didn't hurt you too badly since he was genuinely worried about you.

"Who are you guys?" You inquired, trying not to sound scared as you spoke; you didn't know if they could smell fear or not.

Fracture didn't say anything as he transformed into his alt mode, his holoform appearing a few seconds later. Your eyes widened as you quietly gasped; Franc was Fracture. Fracture's holoform walked over to where you were standing and stood in front of you.

"You- You-." You said in shock, unable to believe what you were seeing; your new friend/crush was a giant alien robot.

"I know, and I'm going to tell you what's going on." Fracture told you, ready to explain everything.

You just stood there, arms resting by your sides as you looked at Fracture. Fracture began to explain what he was, where he came from and why he was on Earth. He bent the truth a little when he told you about the Autobots, not wanting you to hate him just because he was a Decepticon. For some odd reason, he hated the thought of losing you. You just listened to what he had to say, trying to process everything since it was a lot to take in.