Mr. Jeon just laughed shaking his head. "Here's your spoon, though?" Jungkook said, pointing at my spoon as I looked at him boringly.

"Why the fuck are you so stupid." I whispered at Jungkook as he laughed.

"I love making you angry, hyung!" He laughed hysterically as I covered his mouth and made him sit.

"You're embarrassing us-"

"Oh hey Park Jimin! You're here! I'm glad to see you here!" I heard Mr. Jeon said as I turned my head to see Park Jimin behind me... again.

"Hey, Mr. Jeon! The feeling is mutual sir!" Jimin said as I sat down and continued eating. I hope he didn't see me-

"Hey Yoongi. Hey Jungkook." He greeted as I blushed, remembering the moment he saw my boxers. I covered my face, didn't bother to greet him back.

"Hey hyung! What brings you here?" I heard Jungkook say.

"Oh, I'm waiting for someone he- oh hey Jisoo!" He called as I raised my head to look at 'Jisoo'. She went up to Jimin as they excuse themselves to leave.

I looked at them and saw them give a kiss on the cheeks. Are they dating? Jimin is taken tho? "Hey hey hey hyung. The steak is already dead but you're beating it up again? Have some mercy to Mr. Cow." I heard Jungkook said beside me as I rolled my eyes.

"They kissed each other on the cheek!" I screeched as a girl beside me laughed, It was Jungkook's noona.

"They didn't kiss in a romantic way, silly. It's just a form of greeting." She said as I pouted.

"Damn, I wish he greeted me like tha-" I covered my mouth and widened my eyes. I really have to think first before I spat nonsense. 

"Hyung! I knew itttt! You like h-" I covered Jungkook's mouth and said 'shhh'.

"We're like 5 meters apart! He'll hear you!"

---

"Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom for a sec." I excused myself and stood up, ready to go to the bathroom.

"Where's the bathroom here, miss?" I asked a worker as they gestured it. "Thank you."

As I was about to go, I bumped someone and next thing I knew, Juice was spilled on my tshirt. I gasped when I saw the person whom I bumped with. It's a tall girl, looks like a model, and she's white.

(A/N: italic letter means english hehe)

"Hey! Stupid! Watch where you're going!" She said in English that made me twitch an eye. I'm good in English at school but I still can't pronounce it well.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

"Do you know how much this costs?? A thousand dollars! And now, you ruined it!" She said as I eyed her white dress that is now covered in red juice.

"I'm very sorry, miss." I bowed my head repeatedly.

"Fucking asians..!" She said that made me furrow my eyebrows. I eyed Jungkook's family that is now currently staring at us now. I just lowered my head in humiliation. I hate being humiliated. I noticed Jungkook who was about to stand up but the girl spoke again.

"Wipe it off, fuck face!"

"Are you that poor that you're already sweating about a Thousand Dollar dress?" I heard a man speak behind me, I felt a hand wrapped around my waist as he pushed me gently, putting me behind him. I raised my head to see who it was. Of course, it was Jimin.

"He apologized sincerely and nicely already, but you're going to humiliate him in front of people in exchange? I understand you're pressed about your-thousand-dollar-dress, but you two bumped each other ACCIDENTALLY. You both didn't expect it. No one is at fault. Why humiliate him in front of people?" Jimin said as I peeked behind him and sticked my tongue out to her. She just rolled her eyes at us and left.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I nodded.

"Just a little cold because of the juice spilled over me and of course the air conditioner is making it worse." I answered as I hugged myself.

"I have a-"

"Jimin-ah. I have to go, someone's calling me." The girl named Jisoo interrupted.

"Really? Let me ride you there-"

"I have a car, Jimin-ah. Don't worry too much." The girl chuckled as she bowed her head to us and left.

"I have a spare clothes in my car. Let's get you changed."

"Nah it's okay. I can deal with this. And why do you always have spare clothes, anyway?" I asked as we both walked going to Jungkook's table.

"You're a little clumsy sometimes that's why I always bring clothes." He answered as I furrowed my eyebrows.

Why is he so caring? How can I not fall for him if he keeps acting like that?

"Hey Jungkook. We're going first, I'm going to ride Yoongi home no-"

"Since when did I say that?" He sticked out a tongue as I rolled my eyes at him, I can't even argue anymore lol.

"Oh you know each other?" Mr. Jeon asked as the whole family's attention is now at us. I gulped, gosh I don't want to be the center of attention aaaaaaaa.

"He's a good friend of mine, sir. Now if you'll excuse us, we have to go now." Mr. Jeon nodded and said goodbye as long as to the whole family. We bowed together as a sign of respect and left.

---

"Thank you." I said and looked at him driving. I surrounded my eyes at him, examining every feature of him. He has a small nose, oh those crescent eyes, and plumpy lips. After examining him for a good 3 seconds, I noiced a tattoo on his wrist that says '13'. What does that mean?

"You're staring at me like a god damn ice cream, Yoongi-ah hahahaha." I jumped when he suddenly spoke.

"I-I did not!" I said, defending myself. "I was looking at your tattoo, duh!"

"Oh this one?" He slightly raised his wrist as I nodded.

"October 13. That's the day when a handsome man was born." He stated as I rolled my eyes.

"Croissant." I whispered.

"I HEARD THAT!" I chuckled at his reaction, he hates me calling him that lol, i really love to make him mad.