Baby

After resting for a little while we went back into the bunker grabbed all the guns, a ton of blankets and headed back to camp.

we arrived inside the walls and everyone immediately gathered around us.

"we've spent to long being afraid of the grounders.They should fear us" he says dropping the guns in front of everyone

I stepped into the continue.

"but these guns are not toys,they are to be used only for defense"

Bellamy and a few of his men took the guns into the drop ship while Fox and I handed out blankets.

"so the grounder escaped" Bellamy said to me after returning from the drop ship

"what?" I ask surprised

"yea I'm pretty sure O had something to do with it" he said pointing to Octavia who was leaning against a tree and gazing into the distance.

I handed him a blanket and gestured for him to bring it to her.

While he was trying to mend his relationship with his sister I went to go see how Finn was.

I was about to walk into his tent when raven came walking out she saw me and bumped her shoulder on mine.

"watch it" I spat at her as I entered their tent she just glared at me.

"hey" Finn says to me as he tries to sit up.

"How are you feeling?" I ask

"okay,still a little sore and tired" he responds

"yea I'm sure your tired" I say gesturing to the fact that hes half naked and Raven just left his tent.

"I take it you're not a huge fan of Raven?" he says chuckling

"oh you didn't hear?" I ask sarcastically "your girlfriend tried to barbecue me because of you"

"what?" he says shocked

"Yea shes quite the mechanic,very handy with wires" I say showing him the burn marks on my shoulder

Both of us start to laugh

"alright well you get some rest I have to go check on the Blakes and their family drama" I say before walking out of the tent

"Happy unity day" Jasper yells to me

"wow this might actually be a fun day for once" I say sarcastically

"aren't you just a big ball of sunshine" he jokes

I look to my left and see Finn take off into the forest and Octavia leave soon after.So much for him being injured.

"yea..yea I'm full off happiness" I say brushing him off and following the two into the forest.

I walk for about 15 minutes before I see Finn,Octavia and the escaped grounder talking before I can ask them what there doing and before they see me I'm pulled behind a tree and a hand is placed over my mouth.

The person who grabbed me is much stronger so I cant even move.I feel a sharp pain on the back of my head and everything is black again.

When I wake up I'm tied to a wooden post in what looks like the middle a grounder camp.

I cant speak because I have a gag in my mouth.No matter how much I struggle I cant get loose.There are grounders all around me most of them look like warriors.

"hello sky girl" a women says to me.her nose is long and she looks olived skin with long hair.

I try to respond but nothing I say makes sense with the gag in my mouth.She removes it and I start to scream hoping someone from my camp can hear me.