Arkansas fluff

A/N: sorry it's short i ran out of ideas.
———————————————————————————

Arkansas was in his bedroom sighing As he looks at a mirror. His people had just made a very homophobic law and because of this everyone thought he was homophobic. No one knew the truth. That he was gay, but he couldn't accept it. He had so much internalized homophobic he ended up hurting all the queer people in his state.
    Even though he tried to stop his thinking like that he couldn't. He couldn't help hating himself when he was you g as he grew up all he was taught was it was wrong and bad. He sighed as he lays on his bed. He wished he could just get over himself. But no matter how hard he tried he could never get over it. He heard a knock and he stood up it was the last person he wanted to see califrona. He knew the other state would have a problem  with his law ge sighed.
     "What the fuck Arkansas" Arkansas sighed and just walked to his bed k owing he would be followed but the other.
       "Can you just leave me alone I'm not in the mood today" he said
         "No in the mood I bet your queer community isn't 'in the mood to deal with your bullshit" he said slamming the door as he walked In. "Why are you so hateful towards queer people Arkansas why is so hard for you to be a descent person.
           "My whole life everything has been ruined by a gay person so fuck off cali"
             "Oh yeah and who was that" califorina asked real snarky.
              "ME! Everyone has hates me for it my parents my friends everyone if I wasn't gay life would have been so much better" his eyes widen as he slaps his hand over his mouth. He didn't realize what he said I ful it was too late.
                "Oh Arkansas no" he said and stepped closer go him to comfort him.
                 Arkansas flinched and backed away "no don't touch me" he said as he scrambled onto the bed. Even though he knew California was gay himself he just was he to being hurt after revealing that. California gets on the bed and hugs the other.
               "Hey now it's okay don't worry nothing is going to happen I'll keep your secret it's okay relax"
                "Why I'm a horrible person I thought" he said
                 California shakes his head "no you're just scared but you're hurting your people and you need to stop" he said as Arkansas nods. California plays with the others hair until he falls asleep on his lap California smiled and kisses his head.