007

3rd Person's POV

"Kwang Hye-jin" Mr.Han called out handing her the marksheet. She checked and like old times she shared first place with Soo-ho. She signed in relief, glad that all those long nights were worth it. "Let me guess, first place??" Seo-jun asked. She nodded.

"I am meeting your parents this week to discuss your grades. Those of you whose parents are expected to come today, let me know if they wish to change their schedule" Mr.Han said while a collective groans were heard. She signed and laid down, not expecting anyone from her family to come.

Mr.Han was about to leave the class when he called out her name, "Hye-jin, your dad's here". She immediately stood up, not expecting it, while Seo-jun and Soo-ho were shocked.

Kwang Hye-jin comes from a very wealthy background. She comes from old money. Her father Kim Hyun-woo is the chairman of the prestigious, YJ firm. He is a renowned lawyer as well as a business man. Her mother, Choi Tae-ri, was a famous model and now the chairwoman of the famous brand, Aurora.

Even if the public considered them to be great people, they never were present in her life. She grew up with her grandmother till the age of 12 and when she moved back with her parents, she realized that her family was nothing like what she expected. Their house was always cold and empty. Then the expected happened and her parents got divorced when she was 15 and from then on, she started doing things by her own.

Both her parents stayed friends for the sake of their daughter and for public image. Hye-jin asked for her parents to not associate her with both of them and also changed her last name to her grandmother's, Kwang. Both of the parents knew they had no right to stop her as they were never there for her from the beginning, letting her do what she wants. But unbeknownst to her they always kept an eye on her.

"Dad!!What are you doing here??" she asked irritated. "What's the problem?? I just wanted to meet your teacher like any other parent would" he replied. "That's the thing you never even bothered to come to anything and now you suddenly appear out of nowhere" she said and her father looked at her apologetically.

"You are doing good in school even if you skip most of the classes" he said, taking the marksheet from her hands, trying to change the topic. She could already imagine her classmates gossiping about her family. Even Se-yeon, Soo-ho and Seo-jun didn't know much about her family and they respected her privacy.

.

.

.

She was waiting by the door for her dad as they were talking privately. Her father stepped out and smiled at her. When they turned around they saw Soo-ho's dad, Lee Joo-heon, the principal talking to him. "Hyunwoo-ssi" Mr.Lee called out, recognizing him. The principal turned around and looked at him in shock, "Omo, Mr.Kim I didn't know you were here!!" he said exaggeratedly. Hye-jin scoffed and mumbled "Dual-faced jerk"

Her dad looked at her, chuckling. "I didn't want to cause a commotion as my daughter hates that. You guys can continue." he said, poiletly excusing himself.

.

.

.

The father and daughter duo were walking out when she saw Seo-jun. He turned around and noticed her dad. He walked towards them, not having a choice as her dad glanced at the boy too. He immediately recognised the man, not expecting Kim Hyun-woo to be her father. Yeah he never knew who her parents were but it was a known fact that she was from a well off family but didn't expect her to be from a chaebol family.

"Hello.. I am Han Seo-jun, Hye-jin's...." he paused not knowing how to describe their relationship. "Ex boyfriend" she said without hesitating. Seo-jun widened her eyes, he didn't know how to react at her bluntness. "Ahh so this is him" Mr, Kim said sternly. Seo-jun gulped regretting the decision to introduce himself