chapter 2

-First Day with harry-

Daisy is seen with a phone in her hand and harry in her arms "yes I need a nursery, that would be perfect thanks"
She smiled at Harry's sleeping form and kiss his forehead.

Hours later
She is seen standing in a nursery room.

Hours later She is seen standing in a nursery room

Everyone gasps how beautiful it is.
James turns to her and thanked her with a smile bit she just says "no problem"
Harry smiled and hugs his mom.

She put Harry in his bed and put out her phone and dials a number and put on her ear and waits.
"D? What's wrong?" Petunia Evans voice rang trought the hall.
"Lily came over today" she sighs.
Petunia is shown looking angry "what did she do?"
Daisy runs her eyes and walks in the kitchen" she gave me Harry, she said she doesn't want him anymore, what is she for a women his father just died and she gave him away, she says she wants to travel, can you believe her?"

Every mother nods in agreement.

Petunia sighed "she was always like this"
D

aisy looks angry "but I never thought she would be so go low"
Petunia just nod and says "what are you gonna do with harry was his name right?"
"I will raise him, he doesn't deserve this, do you think I should write to James friends? Because of Harry? I mean I would have wanted to see him grow up?"

The marauders smile at her in thank that even if she doesn't know them she thought about them.

The other side of the phone is still " you do that"
Daisy smiled as she cuts the vegetables "how is Dudley?"
Petunia smiles" he is amazing, he said mama today" she says excited.
Daisy smiled excited "I'm so happy for you"
Harry is heard crying " Tuni I have to go Harry is awake" and hung up.

She walks in his room and take him in her arm "what's wrong hum?"
He just cuddles into her and asks "papa?"
Daisy tears up "he is with his parents now" she says.

James and sirius just teared up.

"Papa home?" He asks with a tilt of his head.
She smiled sadly and kiss his forehead "you won't see him for a really long time"
Harry huffs and pouts "play?"

Everyone laughs at him as he goes red and hide in Daisy's shoulder.
And his dad threw him a teasing look.

Daisy laughs and take him in his play room and says "yes let's go play but we have to buy more I didn't find so many"

James turns to her and says " ai I could kiss you right know" much to his parents and friends amusement.
She blushes and he smirks.

Two hours later
Daisy looks at her clock and sighs "come on we should eat something"
Harry smiles a big toothy smile and walks to her and yells "foooood"
She just laughs and nods "yes fooood"

After their eat she bathes him.
Harry is seen in the bathtub and Daisy sit next to him on the floor and plays with him until he pours water over her and she shrieks and he laughs.

Laughs are heard around the hall as Daisy turns to harry with a fake offend look.
Harry just stuck out his tongue.

She is seen tickling harry until he screams " no more" she laughs at him and kiss his forehead and he gives her a kiss too.
She just smiles.

Euphemia awwwed as the two blushes.

"Let's bring you to bed hm" she smiles as he yawns.
He rubs his eyes and cuddles into her.
She puts him in his bed and says "goodnight Harry"
"Night night" he sleepily answered.
She just smiled and walks out of the room in her office and write a letter to Remus.

Dear Remus,

I'm sorry about James, I knew he was your friend.
Lily brought Harry to me, she told me that she wants to travel and she doesn't need a baby there.
Either way I thought that you would want to see him when you feeling better.

Daisy Evans

She sighs and gave her owl the letter and send him away.
She looks at the clock wide eyes "I have to sleep"
And went in the bathroom and came fresh showered with her pajama out the bathroom.

She looks at the clock wide eyes "I have to sleep"And went in the bathroom and came fresh showered with her pajama out the bathroom

She puts out the lights and goes into her bed.
The movie goes into pause.

James takes the chance and turns to Daisy and hugs her and Harry.
He smiled at her and says "Thank you for taking him in"
She smiled and says "he were just a kid it's okay"
He just shakes his head and take her and Harry's hand and went to his parent.

Euphemia smiled at them both and pulled them in a hug "would you mind sit next to us?"
They both shake their head and sit next to them.

____________________________________________
819 words