" IAM COMING THERE RIGHT NOW " New said more like shouted & cut his call immediately. " ME TOOO" " ME THREE " " MEE FOUR " " ALL OF US ARE COMING THERE " All shouted one by one in happiness. They cut the call .

Both reema & sai started laughing at these kids exictment & happiness

Just then doctor came & told that they are shifting sai to general ward . Reema nodded & left the room so they can take sai to another room .

Tears started to build up in sai's eyes .

These days were not that easy.

She could listen everything,

She could understand everything

.but........

She couldn't talk or move. It hurt her so much. Everytime new , nat ,reema talked to her one by one . She wanted to hug them but she couldn't move at all . She cried in sleep . Her tears left her eyes when no one was there. But two people knew sai was crying when new , nat , reema werent there. Podd & gawin both saw tears near sai's eyes. They would talk with her too .They would comfort her . They became so close to everyone in these few days . They were like a family now . Sai was thinking about everything now . Every second she missed her siblings , friends , brothers & sisters.

" Reema ? " Sai called out for reema who didnt took a second to respond .
" Yes phi ? What happened ? Are you alright ? Is your hand or head paining ? " reema was concerned . Sai chuckled & shook her head but hissed in pain immediately.

" no no no dont move your head phi ! It will hurt ! I- " Reema was about to say something but the door burst open & both gasped . Sai held her head in sudden shock & reema almost slipped from the stool she was sitting on but she held the bed for support & sat straightly.

" Sssssssssss dang it ! It hurts you idiots " Sai said hissing in pain . She was ready to beat them up . She saw zeenew , maxnat , perth , saint who were taking deep breaths. Looked like they ran from the company to here. Ofcourse that's not possible 😒 . Reema smiled at everyone but it was a different smile though. She was crying & smiling together. New already looked like he cried all the way here.

Few minutes back :

New's pov

" IAM COMING THERE RIGHT NOW " i shouted & ran out of the office. I saw nat  was already there. We both ran out & sat in the car .

" Go to the hospital " Nat said for which driver nodded & started driving towards the hospital. I looked out of window & looked at sky smiling. Iam the happiest person on earth right now! Tears rolled down my cheeks knowing that our prays didn't go waste. We did it. We woke her up by annoying her so much. Iam laughing at myself right now.

" Thank you god ! Khupkunna eomma, Appa , khupkunna thukkon " I thanked every person who prayed for sai & i thanked god for making my wish come true . Finally i thanked mom & dad for protecting phi from death. " I love you all so much! " i said & started sobbing. Nat hugged me & we cried together. I felt my phone buzzed. I turned my mobile on & saw reema messaged us . I unlocked my mobile & read what she said. She said sai was in another room & she told everyone room number too.

Back to present :

Author's pov :

" Phh-iiiiiii " natnew called out for sai . Both burst into tears making others start crying .
Sai opened her arms & motioned them to Come . Both didn't took a second to run into her arms. Reema joined the hug too . Three were crying mess. They hugged sai like she would leave them if they don't hold her right now. Trio cried in her arms missing her hugs & talks.