School dance

Y/N's POV:

I get ready for the school dance. It's staring soon so I should get going. I wear my favorite fancy clothing to it.

I start to walk there when Robert catches up with me. "Hey Y/N!" He says. "Hey Robert, who asked you to go to the dance?" I ask him. "Well me and Ross are going as friends" Robert says.

We reach the school and I see Ross and Roy talking outside. Roy spots me and waves at me with a small blush on his face.

Me and Robert walk to them. "Wow, You is, look very fantastic" Roy stutters out. "Thanks, you look fantastic too" I give him a compliment back. He blushes.

The mumbles something to himself and just grabs my hand. A little aggressive but what would I expect.

We go inside and walk around. Roy lets go of my hand and walks away into no where. I go to the table and take a cup filling it with the punch there.

I walk around and take a sip of the punch, very fruity, just like Robert and Ross.

I bump into someone but thankfully my drink doesn't spill on neither of us. "I'm sorry" I apologize as I look who it is. It's one of the upper grade bullies, Jason.

"Ugh watch where your going bitch!" He says as he takes my punch and dumps it all over me. Sticky pinkish drink covering my hair, skin and my beautiful clothes.

Tears forming in my eyes. Jason starts laughing but it suddenly stops and turns into him grunting. I look to see that Roy has pushed him very hard into a table.

"WHAT THE HELL DUDE?!" Jason yells at Roy trying to pick himself up. "Don't you mess with them." Roy said in a very cold tone. He takes my hand and we walk out the school to my house.

On the way there I say: "Thanks you Roy". "No problem" he says in a soft tone. We reach my house. "You wanna come in?" I ask him. "No, I'm gonna go back to the dance to be with Robert and Ross, I'll see you later" he says as he waves at me and walks back to the school. I wave back at him.

I took a shower and tries to clean my clothes but there was no saving them. And now I smelt very fruity too.