Chapter 1- Reunited.

Link (POV)
(It most likely won't be link pov for most of the story)

Zelda and I stood in front of the castle ruins looking up sadly at it. She looked at me "Shall we be off?" I nodded and was about to whistle for my horse, Epona, when light from my periphreil vision. I instinctively brought out my hylian sheild and master sword ready to fight when I saw it didn't look like a threat. Not really. It reminded me of Zeldas power.

I let my guard down and walked towards it. It was like the koroks that ran around almost invisible but you could see their sparkles. I let my hand out but hesitated slightly but curiosity got the better of me and I touched the blob of light.

I was immediately met by a blinding light and was pushed back by a very strong wind. After a minute of silence Zelda spoke up "The champions..." she whispered from behind me. My eyes widened and I slowly turned my head. There they were. In the flesh. They weren't ghosts or spirits or whatever you want to call them. They were here.

They looked up confused but smiled brightly when they saw us. Zelda immediately ran over to urbosa who hugged her tightly "Oh my little bird... im so proud of you..." Zelda sobbed into her "O-oh urbosa I've missed you so so much! I've missed all of you." She said giving each of them hugs.

They then all turned to me. I smiled warmly "Good to see you link. Thank you ever so much for freeing us of thoes divine beasts." The zora champion mipha said to me stepping forward. I nodded.

"How is this even possible..." a voice spoke up. It was revalis. I'd seen in the memories that he didn't like me AT ALL and was mean to me but I actually found him quite admirable and I had wished to get to know him better. "Thats a good question. I'm very pleased to see you all again. And I'm overjoyed you guys are... alive. But this makes no sense." "We need a safe place to talk this over. Where should we go link? You know hyrule better than any of us at the moment" Urbosa turned towards me.

We decided to go to kakariko village to see impa after u had brought out the slate to show them where we should go "Good idea. She might have more insight." Zelda had said.

As we were walking I saw a red laser that caught my eye pointed on revali. I quickly went into action as I saw no one had noticed yet. I jumped in front of him just as the thing shot and I parred it with my sheild killing it in one blow. It was over by Central tower in the ground.

He gasped and looked down at me. He looked angry for a second then guilty then his eyes went soft "Thank you, link." He looked a bit awkward while saying that. I nodded smiling a little bit to make him feel a little at ease before going behind Zelda once again as everyone fussed over revali.

"Uhm are you alright link?" Zelda asked a little longer into he journey. I looked at her and nodded a bit confused "Sorry its just that... well you look like your about to pass out from exhaustion." I fixed my posture and shook my head. I brought out the slate as I had just got an idea.

I brought out 5 apples for everyone. I figured they were most likely hungry. I must've been right because they ate the apples like it was there last meal. Even daruk who liked rocks.

After they finished revali coughed "U-uhm thank you link..." I shook my head smiling and we got back on track. It was kind of odd. When I had saved him from Vah Medoh he was stubborn and was criticizing me during the battle with what I like to call "Windblight Ganon" and now he was tha king me for everything.

We were still far away from kakariko village by the time it was dark, and we were nowhere near a stable so we hand to camp out. They would have gone home to there families but they were injured. Revalis wing was burned and he didn't even have any family, miphas fin was sprained, and daruk and urbosa were way to far away from their homes to go anywhere. So we had to camp out.

They all sat there chatting amongst themselves while I picked out what they would like best to eat. It was kind of difficult but I manged. I would give revali some hearty salmon menúre(sorry if I got that wrong) urbosa would have a mighty seafood skewer. Mipha would have some mighty fish skewer, Zelda would have fruitcake, and daruk would have some rock hard food that I had to make out of wood.

I walked over with the slate and sat down and got to work handing them out. Daruk first. I gave him the rock-hard food and the thanked me for it which I was greatful that he didn't get mad. I handed out the rest and they all thanked me. Zelda had squealed when I gave her the cake though. Finally I gave revali his. He smiled at me which for some reason made my stomach feel weird "Thank you." I nodded nervously and then pulled out a meat skewer and some goron spice which I sprinkled on top.

The rest of the night went well. We all talked, well they talked. I listened. But I did smile at them. I was glad they were back. They were all amazing people. And I wrote that in my journal. I wrote about all of them.

Journal entry No.28
The champions are back. I am very happy for that. They all seem so nice. Even revali. If he wants to be that is.
Mipha
From what I've seen she's a very kind soul. She makes someone feel better within an instant. I know about her live for me in the past and I'm not sure if that's gonna stick or not.
Urbosa
She is also kind. But she's tough. I like that about her. She is also like a motherly figure for Zelda. She also has a great sense of humor.
Daruk
Im not going to lie, he is like a sort of father figure for me. He calls me little guy. It makes me happy. I also found out he's afraid of dogs! I personally live dogs and all other animals.
Revali
He is... really confusing. I thought he hated me to be honest. But he's been thanking me a lot. Ever since I remembered him I wanted to know him better. He seemed like a really troubled person. He also is an amazing archer. And for some reason when he smiled my stomach felt weird. I wonder why...

End of entry No.28

I sighed in content as I closed my journal and placed it in my key items in the sheika slate. I then got up and took my master sword from the ground. I looked around at the sleeping champions and walked to the front of our small campsite. I would have to keep watch. Yiga could come. Bokoblins and moblins could come. Heck- a guardian could come. You never know.

About an hour later nothing had happened and I was tired. After the battle with Ganon I was exhausted. But that could wait. Last thing we needed was one of the champions dying for real this time.

I was looking out at the path before me when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped up and put my sword out and turned around. To my surprise it was revali. I quickly put my sword away and gave him a guilty look. "What are you still doing up? You need your rest link..." I smiled and shook my head "I'm guarding." His eyes opened wide. "Thats.. no nevermind. Link were fine you need rest. Has anything happened so far. I frowned and shook my head. "Exactly. Go to bed." He said turning around. I touched his wing which made him look back at me "Thank you." I said. He frowned "Y-yea whatever..." he plopped back on the ground. I went to a spot sort of next to him and let my eyes shut. I fell asleep peacefully excited to see how tomorrow would go.

👹HI GUYS! Soooo what did you think of the first chapter? I hope you enjoyed it. Anyways goodnight I love yall!!!👹