Another thing, he was super sensitive.

Even a shout directed towards him could make him cry. He tries his best to control his emotions, but he can't always act strong, can he?

Louis shook his head and hugged him, "I'm sorry for pushing you. And you have every right to scold us, we are your best friends Liam. We're your brothers"

The words were caught in his throat as Harry too joined the hug. By the end there were bright smiles on their faces and they bid goodbye to one another. He knew Louis would go to Harry's house first. His best friends were madly in love at such young age.

Would he ever find the love of his life?

Shaking all thoughts from his mind, he neared his home. It wasn't much. Just two bedrooms, a living room, a small kitchen where barely the coffee table fits. His favourite part is the roof, where he goes to spend his lonely time. With his mom and dad always working round the clock for a stable life, they often leave him alone locked in his own house.

But today there was something different. He saw two expensive cars parked in the street. That's weird.

His family had only one car, and when he had asked for driving lessons, his father refused. He always refused things that would make Liam independent.

He wasn't allowed to stay out of his house after six pm, he hasn't ever had a sleepover at Louis or Harry's house, even though they're best friends. If he has to go somewhere, one of his parents or his friends accompany him always.

He was a bird trapped in a cage. A rusted, damaged cage. His feathers were tied up even before he took his first flight.

Nature played a cruel game with him. His freedom was snatched away from him, the day he was born, the day he took his first breath, the day he hates with all his might.

He didn't wait to ring the bell for he very well knew some guests were there at his home. But they never had such wealthy friends. The only people who visit them are his friends, his grandparents (his mum's parents) and some of their colleagues from the supermarket.

With a curious face he opened the front door and stood still upon seeing  two burly men on either side of the door. His gaze went into their small living room where a man, around his 50s, dressed in a dark blue suit with some grey hair, sat comfortably as if he's at home.

Behind that man two men stood. One was a black man, his height would be almost 6.5 ft. His face had no expression as he stared at Liam with hollow eyes. Then Liam looked at the other man.

All air around him suddenly was hot. He felt a hitch in his breath as the man looked at him with calculating eyes. He was tall, had biceps and muscles that could be easily seen through the black suit he wore. His hair was shaved along the sides. His face had light beard which showed his perfect jawline and defined cheekbones.

Before Liam could analyse the man more, his mum came towards him, guiding him to sit on the couch in front of the grey haired man.

"Liam, this is Mikhael Shaw. He's a businessman in London" His dad, George, said gaining his attention. Liam looked at the man with a smile which came out as a confused one as he didn't know what a rich person as this man was doing here at his small home.

"You may find it strange Liam. I mean I would too if I was in your position. So let me make things clear" The man, Mikhael, sat straight as he looked into Liam's eyes.

"I'll marry you and you'll give me an heir"

For a few seconds Liam sat still. He tried to think what he heard was pure stupidity, that this old man wasn't seriously thinking of marrying him and expect him to bear a child.