"Not the part about us being perfidious" Vanya claims, tired of Reginald's insults.

"No, we're amateur-fidious at best" Klaus adds.

"But we are his children, this is our house"

"Yeah, yeah" Luther backs up Vanyas words "-We uh, grew up here"

"Yeah, we grew up here" Alphonso mocks, as the Sparrows crack out into laughing fits, apart from y/n.

With the laughter dying down, Sloanes soft voice speaks up "I kind of think we would have noticed you", she stares at Luther with a small smile playing on her features.

"Hi, i'm Luther" he puts out his hand, but Sloane just shyly smiles at the ground.

"Gross" y/n whispers to herself, "Even if you were telling the truth, that's not how your made up reality played out in this timeline. So it's best you just go before this gets out of hand" she warns, she was to tired to get into a fight.

"Is that a threat?" Allison asks walking towards the young girl. Though y/n doesn't seem bothered with the physically older women coming at her.

"Ok no, we aren't finished yet. And you won't be laying a hand on her" Marcus says, stopping Allison from walking closer.

Five stares at the young girl, he came to realise she was either the smartest out of the bunch, or the stupidest. Either way, he noticed their minds thought the same way. Fives intense staring caught y/ns attention.

Looking his way, they make eye contact. y/n rolls her eyes with a smirk. Five begins to smirk before Allison speaks up.

"Ok, none of you belong here"

"Oh well then" Fei starts, "I guess we'll just pack our bags and move out"

Christopher begins speaking in a strange way, the umbrellas not understanding a word of it. Though the Sparrows do and start laughing.

"You slay me Chris" Ben yells, still chuckling.

All of a sudden, Grace walks into the room with a plate pull of cookies. "I wasn't expecting company, this is the best i could do on short-short-short notice" her robot features showed stress, as her robot voice glitches for a moment.

"Mom" Diego breaths out.

"Mom? She's a robot you perv" Jayme mocks.

"She's not a robot!" Diego defends, head shooting in Jaymes direction.

"Hey, don't you call him that!" Luther yells.

"Or what?" Ben asks.

"Come closer and find out!" Luther continues.

"Luther! Guys, chill" Vanya try's to calm her brother down with no success.

"Think i'm afraid?" Ben smugly asks.

"Stand down Ben" Marcus puts his hand in front of Ben to stop him from attacking.

As everyone's talking over each other, Jayme spits her venom onto Diego's cheek and blows a kiss. Diego try's to aggressively wipe whatever was spat onto him off.

He started day dreaming, though to him it felt real. Looking at her again with pure shock, as she nods back with wide eyes.

"Enough!" Marcus yells over everyone "I don't know what circus you escaped from or how you got past our security but we're done here. You got 30 seconds to get out of our house"

"And if we don't?" Allison tests.

"Then we'll have to settle this the old fashioned way"

"Look, we just fought a literal army ok? This doesn't need to get ugly like the kid said. Let's all just calm down and let's talk" Vanya try's to reason.

"Kid?!" y/n yells.

"Psst. Ben-er-ino" Klaus says getting Bens attention, "You look so much better alive than you do dead. Am I right, except that haircut"

"What the hell did you just say?"

"Come on, stop with all the hostility, Mr. Grumpy pants" Klaus waves his hands around the place as he speaks to Ben "Oh wow, nice scar, Muy macho"

"Shut. Your. Mouth!" Ben yells, getting frustrated.

Klaus opens his arms, as for a hug. "You shut your mouth and just hug your brother-"

Klaus gets cut off by a punch to the face from Ben.

"Hey what the hell!" Luther yells.

Klaus continues to slide dramatically across the coffee table and onto the floor. As the rest look on shocked.

"You didn't have to do that" Luther yells in Bens face. "I'm pretty sure I did"

"That's right he did" Alphonso agrees. "He didn't. But ok" y/n disagrees.

"Get back!" Marcus warns, as everyone starts talking over one another again.

Luther attempts to throw a punch at Marcus, though he ducks, in return sending a hard kick to Luther's stomach.

Luther flys back, taking Klaus with him.

Everyone begins going off to fight each other.

-watch this turn to shit bc
i don't know how to write 💀

Anywhos got bored in isolation
so started writing this. My dyslexic ass
cant w the spelling or creativity.

and yeh bye.