01

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 16 women around the world gave birth.

This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began.

Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

He got eight of them.

🕊☂️

The Sparrow academy was one of the finest crime fighting forces in the city. What made the academy so powerful was their team work, and communication skills.

Also, the strong powers that flowed through the blood of the eight siblings. and cube.

The academy couldn't be defeated.

The crime alarms pounded against y/ns ears, doing as she does every time the alarm rings, she walks out of her room and catches up with her siblings.

Making their way to the balcony, light chatter from their father, Reginald, was heard.

"This isn't your home" their old man spoke surely.

"What are you talking about? This is the Umbrella academy" A females voice echoed.

"Wrong again. This, is the Sparrow academy" Reginald announces, as if on cue 7 people looked over the railing of the balcony.

Diego pulls out his knife for defence, as he catches sight of the mysterious people in his house, Ben reveals himself, walking in front of the strangers, looking intensely at each of them.

"Dad, who the hell are these assholes?"

"Shit" The umbrellas curse.

"Ben" Klaus says in disbelief, causing Bens attention to be on him. "Is that really you" Luther asks as he takes a step forward, examining Ben as if it was a dream.

"And who are the weirdos on the balcony!" Diego yells, causing Klaus to flinch to cover his ears.

"They are the Sparrows, my children" Reginald answers smugly proud.

"I'm sorry, what do you mean your children?" Five stares at his father confused at the new information, "That's not possible old man"

The rest of the Sparrows walk off the balcony to stand behind Ben. Standing strong together. "Of course it is. I think i'd know, wouldn't i?"

"Everybody else can see Ben right?" Klaus asks.

"Cute hat, Sundance" Ben reply's back.

"They call themselves the umbrella academy, a group of scheming perfidious malcontents who accosted me in the fall of 1963, when i was away on business in Dallas. Be warned, they claim to be my spawn" Reginald explains to his children, as the umbrellas just stare off confused more.

Allison takes a few steps towards Reginald, hand out in disbelief "claim?", scoffing she turns to Five "Five what the hell is going on?"

"I don't know yet, but it's concerning" he answers back with a head tilt.

"Is he telling the truth?" Marcus questions the strangers with his loud, leader voice.