𝟥| 𝗁𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖺 𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗆

Start from the beginning

As time passed on the very sandy planet in the galaxy, the civilians in Tatooine were rushing around as they hurried home while the wind blew the sand around in the air, showing that a sandstorm was to come sooner than later but the group who has never been to this planet before had no idea of that.

"Storm's coming up, Ani. You better get home quick." The seller ushers, patting the boys shoulder.

Anakin turns to the others as they walked off. "Do you have shelter?"

"We'll head back to our ship." Qui-Gon assures.

"Is it far?" Anakin asks.

Padme glances at the distance. "It's on the outskirts."

"You'll never reach the outskirts in time. Sandstorms are very, very dangerous." Anakin informs. "Come on. I'll take you to my place."

Deciding to agree with the little boy, knowing it was better to head to his home that was close by instead of going back to their ship that was on the outskirts and far from the village, the group followed behind the dirty blonde as they made their way through the village. As they continued following Anakin, the wind blowing the sand in the air had gotten stronger and stronger and eventually, they found themselves holding their arms up to cover their eyes when Anakin soon opened his door to his home, stepping inside with the others following.

The sound of the boy's voice calling out to his mother could be heard as he announced that he was home. Heading out from the kitchen area of their home, the boy's mother, Shmi Skywalker, stopped at the sight of people she didn't know in her home when she had walked closer to the front door, feeling her own body tense as she silently wondered why her son had brought these people here.

"These are my friends, Mom." Anakin tells her, looking to Y/n when he said this.

"I'm Qui-Gon Jinn." Qui-Gon introduces. "Your son was kind enough to offer us shelter."

"I'm building a droid. You wanna see?" Anakin questions as he looks down a Y/n, considering she was just a bit shorter than him before he grabbed her hand. "Come on. I'll show you 3PO."

As the dirty blonde brought the e/c eyed girl with him, Y/n glanced over her shoulder at her sister as her hand had released from hers, watching as the queen gives her a nod with a smile before they were turning the corner. Anakin's mother moved to the side as they rushed by them with R2-D2 following right behind the nine year old's. Anakin dragged the princess into a room with him, grabbing a robe as he moved it off, revealing the droid he had been building. He smiled a bit more when he noticed the mesmerized gaze in Y/n's eyes as she stared at the droid.

"Isn't he great? He's not finished yet." Anakin informs.

Y/n smiles as she looks at the droid. "He's so cool. Wonderful, really."

"You really like him?" Anakin asks, hope evident in his tone. "He's a protocol droid to help Mom. Watch."

When the boy pressed a button, the droid turns on as he sits up. "Oh. Where is everybody?"

A small 'oops' leaving the nine year old boy, Anakin reaches onto a table, grabbing ahold of a piece that was clearly meant for the droid as he leans up it on his eye, letting the droid actually see as he glanced between the two kids in front of him.

"Oh, hello. I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations." The droid, now known as C-3PO, greets. "How might I serve you?"

"He's perfect." Y/n gushes, making Anakin smile.

"When the storm is over, I'll show you my racer. I'm building a Podracer." Anakin tells her as C-3PO stands up, stumbling around.

"I'm not sure this floor is entirely stable." C-3PO states just as he notices R2-D2. "Oh, hello. I don't believe we have been introduced." The smaller droid lets out a few beeps. "R2-D2. A pleasure to meet you. I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations." R2 beeps again. "I beg your pardon, but what do you mean, 'naked'?" Another beep. "My parts are showing? My goodness! Oh!"