Realization

Narrator's P.O.V

Few days went by Dekisugi and Nobita became quite close. They often hang out together in the park or under a big cherry tree near the school and talk all the time. The old group Gian, Suneo, Shizuka and Nobita were talking in the park with a additional person Dekisugi they were talking about going to the skate park. "We should go there the next weekend my dad booked the whole park for me" as always Suneo showing off his wealth "Ohh lets go there then" Gian wrapping his arm around Suneo's his neck "Okay" everyone agreed and everyone go there way home Nobita, Shizuka and Dekisugi's house were same way they walked together chatting of course Shizuka was talking to Dekisugi more, Nobita walking silently feeling jealous of Dekisugi.

Nobita's P.O.V

I walked silently they were talking with each other Shizuka went her way after a while Dekisugi and I were walking together awkward silence filled the atmosphere and he broke the silence "Nobita can I come to your house tomorrow we can do our assignments together" "Oh ok " why would he wanna come to my house to do assignments we separated and I got home "I am back" I said "Welcome back Nobita" my mom replied I walked towards my room and opened the door Doraemon was sleeping on the floor and then I had an evil plan I picked a marker and drew funny marks on his face I laughed without making any sound after a minutes he woke up "Oh Nobita when did you get back?" I was reading new edition manga of one-piece I looked at him and I couldn't control my laughter anymore I rolled on the floor my hands were on my stomach I laughed so hard he was confused "y-your face hahahaha" I said he grabbed a mirror and was all red with anger "NO-BI-TA" he chased me all around the house all day.                                ~Next day~

Dekisugi's P.O.V
I woke up and washed myself today I was going to Nobita's house I was nervous I started selecting clothes to wear but I couldn't it felt more like I was going on a date wait wait wait I am just going to my friends house why am I nervous? I finally decided on a blue jeans and a black hoodie. These- 

 These- 

I got ready and walked out of my house

I got ready and walked out of my house. After 20 mins of walking I reached Nobita's house I opened the door and Nobita's mom was there "Oh Dekisugi! How are you and what are you doing here? "she asked "Oh I am fine aunty I am here to do assignments with Nobita" "Oh he is upstairs I will call him" "Oh no I will go upstairs and you look beautiful today aunty" "Oh my Dekisugi tell me if you need anything okay? I will bring some snacks right now". She walked into the kitchen and I walked upstairs I opened the door and saw Nobita sleeping Doraemon was not there though I quietly walked towards him and sat besides him. He was looking so cute, like a baby. Oh wait what am I thinking? He is a boy he grabbed my hands and turned around I was shocked for a bit he was still asleep "I love you" he said my heart skipped a beat and I felt my ears burning "I love you Shizuka" he mumbled in his sleep when I heard those words I felt like a sharp knife stabbed my heart. Suddenly Doraemon popped out of the drawer shouting "Nobitaaa" I pulled my hand and Nobita also woke up surprised seeing me there "Dekisugi? When did you come inside?" he said "Oh just now I saw you sleeping so soundly I didn't want to wake you up" I replied "Ohhh Dekisugiii you are also here" Doraemon said "Nobita I have something to tell you there is a new museum opening in the future and Dorami gave me 6 tickets to visit it." Nobita seemed excited hearing that "Ooo lets go lets take Shizuka too." My heart again felt broken I realized that from the moment when he smiled at me and the moments we spent together I fell in love with him but hearing him say I love you to Shizuka I felt my heart break.. "Yeah we can also take more people with us" Doraemon said "Yay" Nobita was happy "Oh Dekisugi are you interested in coming?"Doraemon asked me "Oh I- uh" I let out a forced smile "Yeah come with us" Nobita asked me How could I ignore this cute face and not go "Ok then I will go with you" I said and smiled.

{Hi guys, this is the creator I just wanted to tell you all that I will probably not be able to update this within 1 or 2 days becuase my exams are approaching and teachers are giving a lot of homework as our school will be reopening too and they say "We NeEd PrAcTiSe" so yeah but, I'll write my best to update this and I also wanted to say Thank you alot for reading this...! }

~Author

(Word count: 896 words)