Chapter 1

it was a normal day like any other. satanick was walking home from the local subway sandwich place. he was holding his ham, turkey, mayo, lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese 2 foot long sub in his hand, humming a little as he walked. he couldnt wait to get home and eat it with his lovely friend at home, even though he only would give this friend half an inch of the sub.
    when satanick passed the halfway point, a MYSTERIOUS!!! van drove up next to him.

"oh..... um....... hi.. 🥺 what do you want?"
the van driver just STARED at satanick for a good minute. he finally said something.
"whats your name."
".....satanick.......... satanick okegom........"
satanick was shocked at the sheer audacity this mf had. first he pulled up and then STARED? satanick found himself eating a little bit of his sub.
"i dont know what you're here for, so im going to leave..."
he then walked off. after a couple of steps, he noticed the van was still following him, so he waited for it.
"look, i dont know what you want, so im just going to go home. can you please leave me alone." satanick was saying this with his eyes closed. he did not see someone come out of the van. the person that came out of the van held a baseball bat and hit satanick on the head with it, causing him to pass out. he got dragged into the van. 
he didnt know his life was about to be changed forever..