How KazuScara begun

Kazuha took Scara few buildings away from the dark-haired woman then pinned him to a wall. "I know you barely know who I am but try to trust me and answer me one question" he looked at Scara with confused yet angry expression. Scara scoffed at the white-haired male "I know what you're going to ask but fine..." he said then looked away. Kazuha cleared his throat before asking "Why do you not want to eat?". Scara sighed "Because it's pointless" he said as he closed his eyes in annoyance. Kazuha got confused but quickly understood "So you really are a puppet?" he asked unsure. They both remained silent for a short time. "Let me go" said Scara as he grabbed Kazuha's wrist. Kazuha stepped away a bit. Scara looked at him "Have you ever hated someone so much that you couldn't stand looking at them?" he asked for no apparent reason. Kazuha looked down at the ground refusing to answer not knowing what kind of rection he might get from Scara, he was considered one of the most dangerous Fatui for a quite long time. While Kazuha was thinking about what to say to get out of this Scara quickly spinned him around and put him in the same spot he was few minutes ago pinning him to the wall. Kazuha was shocked but before he could say anything Scara was already kissing him. Kazuha closed his eyes as he let Scara do as he likes. Scara took this opportunity to make the kiss even more passionate with a tongue play still pinning white-haired boy to the wall. Kazuha struggled to keep quiet moaning few times which gave Scara satisfaction. After few minutes Scara stopped the kiss "See you soon, silly samurai." he said as he walked away. Blushy Kazuha watched as the balladeer was walking away. Soon he snapped back to reality and decided to follow Scara around. He didn't say anything but also had a feeling it might end up not so innocently. Near an empty building Scara pulled Kazuha inside and locked the door. Kazuha who has fallen on the floor looked around the room to notice a rope and small piece of cloth. Scara sighed "You followed me in here as I expected." he said walking up closer to Kazuha "Now you have to suffer the consequences~" Scara whispered into his ear as he grabbed the rope with one hand and Kazuha's both arms with the other hand. Shocked Kazuha had to follow Scara to one of the pillars of the room just to end up tied up to it. "What are you going to do to me?" Kazuha asked with annoyed expression but in reality he had a funny feeling inside as he watched Scara pick up the cloth. "Nothing you have to worry about, you'll enjoy it with time just like before." said Scara as he covered Kazuha's eyes with the cloth. Kazuha started to get chills as Scara touched his skin. It got Scara rather amused so he started to undress Kazuha as he kept going. Kazuha tried his best to keep quiet but the sensation took over him and made him moan.