My AU explanation + Backstory on how they all met up because I'm annoying

After Tsaritsa destroyed all gnosis and took over the role of a God of Celestia. Every archon and other people aware of why Vision hunt decree had place in Inazuma could finally stop being anxious about punishment and the price of having gnosis and vision. It didn't apply anymore; Tsaritsa declared that she won't challenge any vision user who ascended to Celestia and will rather judge on if they were using their vision for good.

Aether continued to travel all over Teyvat without Paimon but a gift from his good friend (cough- hairpin).
Kazuha and Scaramouche have came back to Inazuma.
One day Aether took a stop in Inazuma to greet and help Thoma with his work. Kazuha noticed Aether and waved at him then, after a small talk he decided to help two blonde males.
After helping Thoma with his daily work Aether and Kazuha waved at him and walked away.
Later on they visit Raiden just to witness her trying to spoil Scaramouche by giving him some food which he was refusing to eat. Aether glanced at them a little concerned that Raiden might have cooked the mentioned food. Aether walked up to them to ask about it but Raiden said that it was made by Yae Miko. Aether nodded at Kazuha giving him a sign to talk with Scara.