"you look all right in it, though,"

he put his arm around her waist, "oh, thanks, hon, first compliment from this evening from you," luca and jacques looked at his friend, "what? do i need to tell her?"

luca nods his head as michael ran a hand through his brunette hair, "oh, no, jay just pulled me for a chat then," she sipped on her drink, "and said he was gonna get to know you, and i was like, yea, sweet, crack on,"

"hm,"

he rubbed paige's hip, "d'you know what i mean? it don't bother me, lad, but he was honest about it, so i was like, yeah, sweet," he knew his coupled up partner wasn't too happy about it, "it'll be our first real test, so, yeah, go do your thing,"

"fair enough,"

michael looked at her, "it don't bother me, so...you've just got to do your thing and then—" she was leant forwards, "don't worry, i'll give you a snog in bed tonight," she laughed, "i mean—"

michael kissed her cheek, "any lad could come in here, right, and say i'm gonna get to know paige," she hummed, "and obviously i ain't the biggest fan of it but go ahead, go ahead, mate,"

he looked at her, "what's up with you?" she rubbed her arm, "nothing, i'm fine," he put his arm around paige's waist where luca, gemma, laura and jacques moved away from the couple, "are you mad about what i said?"

he questioned his partner when everyone was out of earshot, "obviously i'm not the happiest about what i said, but at the end of the day, it'll show that we are into each other like we said, and if we're meant for each other, then this will be a easy test for us,"

paige nods her head at what he said, when she leaned back into his embrace with the davidson male kissing his partner's cheek, "my eyes are only on you, and nothing is going to change that,"

____

everyone stood in the kitchen, with michael's arm around his coupled up partner's waist looking to where ekin took jay for another chat what the islanders all listened in to.

"you full on had led me on here," ekin said making everyone's head turn to where they sat, "i have been genuine with you, i coupled up with you!" the davidson male ram a hand through his hair, "davide could have gone home, but i picked you,"

"that's your choice, not mine,"

the other italian lad made a face, "and now, all of a sudden, now you wanna get to know paige, she's in a secure relationship—" ekin clapped her hands, "do you know how fucking muggy that makes you look? you're always concerned about how everyone thinks about you,"

michael snickered, "mug!" she said loud enough for everyone to hear, "you should write it on your fucking forehead," the male responded back to ekin what no one could really hear, where ekin stands up, "so well done,"

ekin clapped her hands standing up, "good luck, go, get to know paige cos it's not gonna work out," she pointed over to where paige looked over at them, "and when you come back to me, i'm not here any more, so fuck off,"

she walked away from you, "you should just fuck off, jay! biggest mug in this villa," michael looked at his friends who was in the kitchen, "he's led me on, he's telling me all this bullshit, he wants to know paige, that's what it is,"

GooseBumps {Love Island 2022} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें