the two of them laughed, where jay them comes to where laura and michael sat together on the beanbags, "mike," the male looked up at his friend, "i'm gonna go,"

laura moved as it was now michael and jay on the beanbags, "what are you saying, you good?" jay nods his head, "yea, i'm good, bro, i'm good, um—" michael made himself comfortable, "listen, bro, i don't want anything to get between us, right?"

he slapped his hand against jay's hand, "yeah, sweet," the italian lad looked at him, "i'm telling you because, man-to-man, like, i want your respect, um, i want to get to know paige,"

the davidson lad nods his head, "yea, sweet, crack on," even though deep down he felt his heart break a bit, "on a better level, man," michael hummed, "yea, yea,"

michael cleared his throat, "no, you do what you want, it's not gonna come between me and you," jay nods his head, "i appreciate it," michael puts a fake smile onto his face, "cos you have to do what you have to do in here, know what i mean? so, don't feel awkward about it, i can even see you smiling, mate,"

the lad looked at him, "it's put a smile on your face, lad, because—" jay looked at michael, "i just didn't want you to feel like i was being a snake or anything behind your back, man,"

michael shook his head, "nah, you've come and told me, d'you know what i mean?" jay looked at his drink, "-and i told ekin as well, like," michael hummed, "so you're not feeling it at all with ekin, like? just too much drama for you, innit?"

"yea, yea, i mean—"

the other italian bombshell looked at michael, "do you what, mate? the conversation i had with ekin, it was fine," michael hummed, "she's fine one-on-one, innit she?"

jay carried on the conversation with michael nodding his head agreeing with the twenty-eight year old, "so, go do wha you have to do, like, obviously me and her are getting on good, so i don't know how good it'll go, but that'll be for me to see and her to see, d'you know what i mean?"

he ran a hand through his hair, "no, i'm glad about this, mate, cos it does leave us, like, it leaves us in a place where it's gonna be worse or better," the lad shook jay's hand standing up from the firepit.

he makes his way to where his friends sat, luca, gemma, jacques and laura looked at him, "what were you and jay talking about?" the davidson lad looked at them, "he was just telling me he was gonn get fo know paige, and i was like, yeah, sweet crack on, i was like, yeah, it's fine, we either come better from it or worse,"

he commented to his friends, "and i believe me and her will come out better, so—" he half smiled, "yeah," michael sat down near laura, "it don't bother me, he's been honest with me as well, like he told me, go on, then, go drop some game, boy,"

michael looked at his friends, "at first it did annoy me, but if me and paige are meant for each other, this test will make us come out stronger,"

"hi,"

and saying that, his beautiful coupled up partner walks down the steps coming to the group of them, "hello,"

the davidson lad complimented his partner who smiled at his compliment as michael moved so paige could be in between him and laura, "no, this dress is hard to walk in, there's not enough legroom,"