After the both of us kept flirting and Hailey was talking about playing Roblox with her little crush named Bianca, it was time for us to head out, Mia on the phone with me.

"Yeah that's cool, thank you Dear" "no problem love, I'll see you in a bit"

Basically Mia was just telling me where to meet her and how they were going to use our testimonies from the police station for our trial or whatever.

Once we made it to the court hall we had walked in, Mia there waiting on us.

"There you are, good morning dear" Mia said while hugging me "morning love" I say before Mia greeted Hailey and Shota.

Anyways now we had walked into the court room, some people still coming in and getting seated and the judge not in the room yet.

Just as I turned to Shota to say something, I was caught in a kiss, about to pull away from shock when Shota pulled me back for a second before pulling away with a lazed grin.

"What was that about?" I asked "guess you're just addictive" he says as I rolled my eyes, trying to not smile at the corny line.

Anyways Gianna was here, the girl death glaring me and my family, mom, Quincy, and my brother in law all whispering about wanting to whoop her ass, Hailey to busy with playing with my coat to care.

Once Mia sat down and the jury were all here, we were all basically ready, the judge walking in.

"*bang bang* court is in session" he announced, Hailey whispering about him being annoying.

"Today's case we will be ruling out is between Y/n Harlem, Hailey Harlem, and Devonte Jackson, Shota Aizawa here on Y/n's behalf, and Gianna Prince here on Devonte's behalf, who we will be bringing in now"

Just as the judge announced that, Devon had walked in, dressed in a suit while being lead out in cuffs.

"Just for confirmation can we please have Hailey Harlem confirm that you are her mother, Miss Y/n" the judge asked, Hailey looking at me.

"Just say what I told you" I said, the girl nodding before getting up, going to the middle of the room and turning to everyone.

"That is my mommy, she's really pretty and calls me princess" "and who is the man next to her?" The judge asked.

"That's Mr Shota but I call him my dad, he really loves my mommy"

At that little addition me and Shota both had another one of those parent moments, Hailey running back over, hugging me.

"*whisper* pst did I do good?" She asked as I nodded "you did great baby" I confirmed for her, getting a little smile from the little girl.

"Anyways I will now need confirmation from you Mr Aizawa, which is you are Y/n's boyfriend, correct?" "Yes that's correct" he said, the judge simply nodding.

"And as for you Devonte?" "Her ex boyfriend and Hailey's bio dad"

Just for a second there was a collective silence as we looked at Devon before looking back at the judge.

"So Miss Y/n you are the one who pressed charges, so please explain the situation for the room"

Now I had to sit in that weird like seat next the the judge, realizing Devon actually had a lawyer here for him.

"So on May 2nd me and my daughter Hailey had gotten back from a gymnastics competition and while in the kitchen, there was a knock on the door and when I opened it there was Devon standing there" I started off, jury writing down who knows what, the same for the judge.