Once again you stopped as you heard the sound again. This time your heart stopped as it felt.... Closer. You felt something weird down your legs. It was sticky. You looked down slowly to see.... What was it exactly? Slime? Saliva? Whatever it was it was starting to feel weird and painful.

Just then you heard the slithering once more, just to realize it was too late not realizing how soft there movements were. You looked back slowly seeing some kind of monster that looked like a snake. Your heartbeat started to beat faster and faster as you realized it had legs and not a tail. Head and body was just like a snake.

The snake started to yell as it was just going in a bite for you, but you managed to quickly run out from it. You grabbed the stair way seeing how big this 'thing' was.

"I guess you must've turn into one." You said seeing it yell more. You only had few floors left to make it to the room, but the problem was not letting it be on the same floor as you. At this point you had no choice to either make it go to a different floor, or either kill it.

What you did notice was how similar it was to a snake. The saliva had felt like it was burning your leg for a good second. That means the bite can be taken more damage.

You looked down to realize it left the burn mark in your leg. You turn around to see the monster yelling once again.

"First and last chance to kill this thing ." You pulled a knife you had as it ran towards you. You ran towards it as well as it tried to grab you, but you managed to slice half of its face.

The monster was now going crazy which was your chance to run upstairs. Soon to talk, the monster had gotten your legs as you slipped downstairs. The saliva was still on the ground causing it to get on your skin. The burn felt horrendously awful that it felt like your skin was melting.

You flipped over to see the monster going towards you for a bite, but you quickly dodged it as you got back up again.

'Half the face was sliced so cutting the whole thing might be the answer to killing it. Only thing is to avoid the fangs.'

Getting your thoughts together, you brought out another knife having two now. You ran towards it once more as you stabbed on right direct to the eye as the other went slicing his neck. It was yelling crazy to the point it started to go everywhere.

Luckily the head had came off, but the body was still moving. You tried walking up the steps, but it didn't go well. The monster had tried pushing everything in its way to where it had pushed you to the edge of the stairway causing you to fall on your knees. You touched your head to see blood.

Walking up the steps, you've finally made it to floor. Finally seeing du sik apartment you felt a great relief coming towards you. You opened the door to see everyone was safe including two new people you didn't recognized.

Everyone had a surprised reaction seeing you. It wasn't that you came that surprised them, but rather the blood dripping down your head, the burn marks that were left behind as well.

"Big sister are you okay?" Su yeong asked as she had a worried expression. "I think I'm  fine. Glad to see you guys doing okay." You said as you walked in.

You looked over hyun su as he wondered why you ended up coming. "I ended up eavesdropping on your conversation with eun hyuk earlier. I didn't want them to be left behind."

Your eyes squinted a bit as you started to notice hyun- su looked... awfully weird. It felt like everyone was spinning around you. "Are you okay?" Hyun su asked noticing your expression changing.

"Sorry, I just need to sit for a bit." You said leaning your back to the wall as you closed your eyes.

The girl who was named yuri came towards you as she checked on you and checked your pulse. "She fainted. I think she knew before, that's why she sat down." She looked at the others as they had a worried look.