Chapter 1: Lonely No More

Start from the beginning

"Hm?" Marisa replied as she had turned to (F/N), covering her body with just a simple towel. (F/N)'s face heated up like a normal thermometer, his ears burning, and his heart thumping.

"S-Sorry! I didn't know you got out of the shower!" (F/N) quickly ducked back into the kitchen and pressed his back against the wall, placing his hand against his heart. "When did she get out of the shower!?" He asked himself.

Moments passed after that little incident in the hallway, Marisa didn't seem to be mad, or embarrassed by the fact that (F/N) could literally see her naked body, if it weren't for the towel she used to cover up her bust.

(F/N) sat at his side of the table, looking at his plate while waiting for Marisa to walk in. His mind couldn't help but stay glued to the sight of Marisa nake, the towel obscuring her bare tits. This perverted side of (F/N) wanted so badly to peep beneath the towel, but the most he could see was her side-boob and a little bit of her areola.

"Oh, I didn't know you were already finished," Marisa commented as she walked into the room, taking a seat across from (F/N). He looked up, seeing what Marisa was wearing.

(F/N)'s cheeks turned bright red, seeing the kind of shirt she wore

"That shirt looks like it could fall off of her at any second!" (F/N) thought to himself.

"I appreciate you getting a drink for us!" Marisa said before lifting up her fork and stabbing one chunk of pork chop.

"I-It's no problem," (F/N) replied as he grabbed his fork and started eating the pork chop that Marisa made. Marisa tilted her head, looking at (F/N) as he saw how nervous he was.

"(F/N), are you okay?" Marisa asked.

"Huh?" (F/N) replied. "Y-Yeah! I'm fine!" He said before he grabbed his glass and sipped down his drink. Marisa raised an eyebrow, before her smile faded and she looked away.

"I know you saw me in my bed."

"Pfffft!" (F/N) spat out his drink, quickly lurching forward and holding his chest. "W-What!?" (F/N) replied as he looked at her.

"I'm sorry, I've been so indecent lately," she added on. "I just got a text from Honey, my son, and he showed me that he got himself a girlfriend."

"A g-girlfriend?" (F/N) replied.

"Yeah, a boy your age got himself a girlfriend," Marisa continued. "I'm happy for him, but I can't help but feel jealous."

"Jealous?" (F/N) asked. "Wh-Why are you jealous?"

"'Cause that just means that I'm alone," Marisa replied. "He's got himself a girlfriend, and here I am, at home, alone." (F/N)'s heart began to be pulled towards Marisa, hearing her, and seeing her, so sad. It wasn't really right! "Am I beautiful, (F/N)?" She asked.

"Huh?" (F/N) asked.

"Am I beautiful?" Marisa replied. "Do I look good at all?"

"W-Well, yeah!" (F/N) replied, finding the courage somewhere in the middle of this mess. "I mean, you're really beautiful for a girl your age." Marisa's smile flashed across her face, before looking away.