Mileena NSFW Alphabet [REQUESTED]

This was requested by @Dragonboy86

This alphabet takes place in Mortal Kombat X.

AFTERCARE

Mileena never thought she was ever going to find love, so she goes all out. She cuddles you and gives you kisses before you two clean up. Sometimes - if she has the energy - you two take a relaxing bath with candles while eating fruit and when you're done, you go to bed

BODY PART

Mileena loves her teeth the most. She loves biting down on you when the pleasure gets to be too much. If you're into that, it feels amazing. If not, it hurts like a bitch.

Mileena loves your hands. She loves holding them and feeling them on her body.

CUM

Just like her love fir blood, she has one hell of a love for cum. She loves tasting it and drinking it the most. She loves the taste of cum so much.

DIRTY SECRET

Mileena dreams of her and her partner drinking blood out of each other's necks at the same time. She's a cannibal and bloodthirsty as fuck, but at the same time, she has some sort of vampirism where she loves to drink her partner's blood. Blood is a sacred beverage to her. Nothing can top blood.

EXPERIENCE

Mileena is not experienced at all. In fact, when you first met her, she was actually innocent. She had no idea about how sex and masturbation worked. She's never even been horny before. You had to teach her a lot of things and now, she's a hypersexual sex addict.

FAVORITE POSITION

Mileena loves cowgirl more than anything. Second favorite is missionary

GOOFY

Mileena tries to stay away from being goofy in bed. She gets embarrassed easily when in an intimate relationship so if you two end up laughing about something, deep down she'll feel like you two are laughing at her

HAIR

She's neatly shaved down there. If you take a close look at her outfit, it looks like she needs to be shaved down there to be able to wear it. She always takes good care of herself when it comes to body hair

INTIMATE

Mileena can be pretty intimate. She loves cuddles, romantic dates, and stargazing. She especially loves intimate sex. She loves how she gets to feel so close with you when you two do slow, romantic missionary sex

JACK OFF

Due to Mileena becoming very hypersexual, she masturbates any chance she can get. She sometimes hopes that you'll walk in on her and help her take care of her problem.

KINK

Blood play and a cum fetish.

LOCATION

Mileena only likes having sex in the bedroom. She feels more comfortable in the bedroom.

MOTIVATION

Dirty talk and flirting really gets her going.

NO

She doesn't like knifeplay. She prefers to bite using her teeth to get the blood she wants.

ORAL

She tries really hard to not get her teeth in the way when she gives oral. She sometimes doesn't even give it because when pubic hair gets stuck in her teeth, it instantly kills her mood. Most of the time it's her who receives oral.

PACE

Mileena prefers it rough, but she sometimes wants it slow and intimate.

QUICKIE

Mileena doesn't like them. She feels rushed and never gets an orgasm out of it. She prefers longer sessions over quickies.

RISK

Mileena does not like taking risks at all. She believes it would ruin her image as the leader of Kahnum and leader of the rebellion. She fears that someone could walk in on you and her and it would be very embarrassing for you both.

STAMINA

Mileena lasts only one round per twenty-four hours, each round going for forty-five minutes to an hour. After each round, she goes to bed or takes a nap due to all of her energy being used.

TOYS

Outworld doesn't have them, but if you're from Earthrealm, you introduced them to her. Mileena has never heard of such objects such as dildos and plugs and stuff (that doesn't require electricity). When you introduced her to dildos, she liked them. A lot. She uses them whenever she masturbates and loves using them during foreplay.

UNFAIR

Mileena hates being teased. She gets so sexually frustrated and pissed off when she's teased in bed.

VOLUME

You two are very quiet so that you don't draw too much attention to your bedroom when you guys fuck.

WILD CARD

Mileena sometimes has dreams where she's tied up in heavy bondage as you fuck her. I'm talking ropes, cuffs, chains, collars, ball gags and blindfolds. She won't admit it, but she really likes thoes dreams and hopes one day they'll come true.

X-RAY

Neatly shaved flower and 36 c-cup breasts (correct me if I'm wrong)

YEARNING

Mileena has a pretty high sex drive, so she's pretty horny a lot. She masturbates a lot and you two fuck almost every day.

ZZZ

Right after. Instantly out like a light.