[ VEGAS CONFESSION ]

"I am someone they know but don't really know . They only see the side of me that I show them but they don't know how many sides I got ( smirk ) . I don't care if they love me or hate me . I don't give a shit anyway doesn't care if they trust me or not because I'm not someone like them . I'm different . In my life the most important priority is the goals that I set for myself . No other things is more important than my goals and no one can stop me whoever tries to stop me will be death was my motto but now it's broken from the time when this person leave behind everything to be with me . Well , I guess I'm also a human being so maybe it's possible for me to fall for someone this deep . He just came into my life and turn my life upside down in a way that I can't change it back to how it was before and this is the reason why I choose him as he is the only one who dare to do something like this to me . At first it was just for fun and then the fun turn into obsession and then without even realising this obsession becomes so much big that it slowly changes into love day by day . As each days goes by my love for him started to grow day by day . My heart was starting to bloom after so many years of pain and heartbreaks ."

"It turns out I was just someone who is in need of love just like he said before . At last it was only him who knows what was missing in my life but was he ready to fill this missing part of my life . Was he ? This was my question everytime I'm with him . But then he made me realise that he so much more than that . He is capable of so much more than I ever imagine . He is able to give me love and fill every missing part in my life every gap he was ready to fill in . He was ready to give up everything for me and I was ready to give him everything he wants . We are like a heaven and earth ."

"Oh Pete ! My darling Pete ! How much I would have suffered , how much I  would  have gone through and how many sleepless nights would I have if it wasn't for u . Ur smile melts my heart , one touch of yours makes me feel heaven in hell , ur scent makes me relaxed and one look of yours I'm ready to do anything for u . U are my world . No words could ever describe how much I feel for u . U are the only star in my black sky that is shining brightly all the time in my little world full of darkness . I could feel at peace and relaxed only by looking up to u . U means everything for me Pete . TI AMO AMORE MIO ."

                                               ~ VEGAS

Hi guys nice to meet u again 😚 I'm back with another story of Vegas thoughts towards life and towards Pete . I hope u enjoy the story😊 please don't forget to vote and comment . And please follow me 🥺 if u like my story . Thank u and bye bye guys 😘🥰❤.